GoodBye,I'll see you soon

your pov

you were getting ready to go to the airport today. today is the day johnny leaves back to london.

 you got done and grabbed your phone,headphones and diamond dagger then went to scrooge's office. you knocked on the door and heard him say "come in."

 you walked in and said "uncle scrooge,i'm going to the airport." he looked up startled and asked "why exactly?" you said sadly "johnny's leaving for london today."

 he looked down sadly and said "oh,hmm. you know what i want to see the young lad off too." you looked at him questioning "why?"

 scrooge smiled and said "i've come to like the lad." you asked "really? i thought you didn't since every time he came over you would look shocked or something." 

scrooge smiled sheepishly and said "sorry,the lad just reminds me of someone." you shrugged and said "okay." you looked at the time and said "we should get going."

 scrooge nodded and stood up from his chair walking over to you. very soon webby came ran towards you and scrooge as she saw you both walking down the stairs. 

she asked "y/n,what do you want to do today?" you reply "oh,i'm going to the airport to say bye to johnny." webby gasps and says "wait,today's the day he lives?"

 you nod and she said "i wanna say bye too." you smile and say "okay,come on." the three of you get into the limo and drive off to the airport.

 as you do you stare out the window sadly. you soon arrive at the airport and launchpad has yet again crashed the car. you walk into the airport and look around.

 webby asks "where are they?" you shrugged and said "i don't know but-" suddenly someone tackled you to the ground with a laugh.

 you looked and saw it was johnny hugging you while laughing. you laughed also and said "johnny!" he laughed even more and said while getting up "ha! your face!" 

you groaned and said "oh my face? you should see yours!" he stops laughing then you two glare at each other before bursting out into laughter. webby asks "what just happened?" 

scrooge said "uh,i don't know." johnny looked at scrooge and webby then smiled. he said "hello mr.mcduck. hi webby!" webby said "hey johnny!" scrooge said "morning lad." 

johnny looked back at you and asked "so,what do you wanna do? we at least have about 40 minutes we gotta leave." you thought for a minute before smirking and taking his hat. 

you saw he had wild hair from his hat being on. you ran and yelled "how about keep away hat hair!" johnny panicked and said "y/n!"  you laughed and said "come and get it,hat hair!" 

johnny laughed and said "oh,i'll get it! webby i need your help!" webby smiled and said "i'll cut her off and you close in on her!" johnny nodded and said "alright,lets get her." 

as you ran you kept dodging people and jumping over suitcases. johnny wasn't even close to catching you.

 you smiled but was cut off when webby jumped out of nowhere and tackled you to the ground. you said "hey! no fair!" johnny ran towards you out of breath and grabbed his hat.

 he said out of breath "ha ha ha! we got you!" you groaned and pouted saying "i can't believe i lost." johnny and webby high fived and laughed as you pouted. 

you soon started to laugh with them. you all settled down in some chairs.  you saw crystal,lisa and r.j there sitting at the chairs. r.j looked at you with a faint blush and said "hey y/n!"

 you looked at him and said "hey r.j." he seemed a bit said as your excitement dies down as you talked to him. you looked at lisa and said "hey lisa!" she smiled and said "hey y/n!"