Sky Pirates.... In the Sky!

your pov

 we were sitting in the plane going home. we went treasure hunting and got lots of treasure. as Dewey finished telling me the story of how he got his hat, i was walking around the plane really bored!

 i walked up to Louie and webby who were in the treasure and i asked "hey guys,you wanna hang out"? Louie said "no, not right now y/n. i'm busy counting this treasure".

 i nodded and walked away towards Huey who was with launchpad upfront. i asked "hey hue,you wanna hang out"? he said "not right now y/n. i'm trying to get us home and"- he picked up a sticker from the board and yelled "is this compass a sticker"?!

 i walked away from them and walked towards scrooge. i asked "hey uncle scrooge,is there anything i can do"?

 he shook his head and said "not now y/n i'm- what do ya mean i can't get it?! i'm the richest duck in the world"! 

he began to screaming into his phone. i saw Dewey climb on top of the boxes and i smiled as he offered me to come with him.

 i climbed it with him and Dewey started to tell the story of how he got his hat. we then fell off the boxes and they came crashing down. 

uncle scrooge glared at us and hung up his phone. he said "you two,go sit down before anything else goes wrong".

 me and Dewey ran to the seat and sat down. i looked at him and said "i'm bored". he nodded and said "me too,it seems as if everyone's ignoring us. well,at least you don't ignore me".

 i smiled and side hugged him saying "oh,how could i ignore one of my best friends". suddenly a giant claw came through the plane. i jumped out of the way from the hole bringing Dewey with me. 

a pirate says from a plane "this is your fearsome pirate,captain Don Karnage,welcoming you to our friendly skies. prepare to be boarded". 

i grabbed my diamond dagger as uncle scrooge was giving the others weapons while saying "stand your ground. we will not give into these rapacious raiders". i hear a whistle and they all start to....sing?

 "Yo-ho-yo, Y-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo, Yo-ho-yo. Avast ye lads who be fainthearted. we rule these skies uncharted. cruel and vicious hearties we. who sail upon the skies and not the sea. 'tis i who leads this fearsome crew. with swagger-dagger daring-do. handsome and fearsome and suave. he's the famous captain don Karnage don Karnage,ha-ha hoist the flag and weight the anchor. circle the ship and pull to a flank'er. hi-ho he lives to plunder,it's true i live t plunder. high up in the sky amidst a sea of storm and thunder. Now back to me, the main event pernicious,vicious,rakish gent. A frustratingly charming braggart. He'll steal all of your treasure and your heart. and now we dance, ha he's don Karnage! while they were singing they were also, dancing? this just got very weird. Don says "that's me and left".

 we all just stood there dumbfounded. i was trying to form words on what the heck just happened? uncle scrooge forms the words for me saying "what the blazes was that"?

 we hear clapping and i look to see launchpad clapping. he says "bravo! bravisiomo"! we all yell "launchpad"! he looked at us then realizes what he's doing. he said "oh".

 he runs to the controls but it's to late,we crashed,again. uncle scrooge says "my treasure". launchpad says "my plane". Dewey says "my hat". 

we all look at Dewey before uncle scrooge points his cane at launchpad saying "i cannae believe you were distracted by a bunch of hamming hoofing". 

launchpad says "i can't believe you weren't. tu ru ru tu tu tu. oh that's gonna be in there all day". scrooge sighs and orders "just get the plane out of this blasted tree and follow them,now".