jaw$

your pov

were Just coming back from an adventure with a giant and a beanstalk. i was helping webby push a stone into the house. she pokes her head out and yells "Lena"! she runs to Lena and hugs her.

 i finish pushing the stone and i'm pulled into a hug. i see it was webby pulling Lena and me into a hug and Lena says "yeah,i'm not much of a hugger". webby says "oh,yeah,no,me ether. hugs are, like, whatever, whatever".

 she squeezed us one more time then let go and asked "are you guy's excited for our sleepover? we're gonna brush our teeth, go to bed on time, wake up in the middle of night confused saying where am i? oh,that's right, i' at the best sleepover ever"!

 Lena asks "so this is your first sleepover"? webby answers "yeah". Lena looks at me and i say "no,I've been to sleepovers before". webby says "last one to my room has to brush their teeth twice"!

 i smirked and ran up the stairs and towards webby's room. i was the first one there and i was waiting for webby and Lena. (one minute later) i'm still waiting for both of them! it's been like a whole minute! i sigh and decide to look at some pictures.

 i take out one from my duffel bag. i look at it and smile as i'm with johnny smiling as we both have our backs leaning against each other. i smile and hear webby finally come in. 

i put the photo on top of webby's drawer and walk over to webby. i ask "what took you so long"? she replies "what do you mean it's only been 1 minute". i reply "i know why did it take so long for you to get here? it was boring".

 she laughs and says "Lena should be coming in about right, now". Lena walks in and looks at both of us. she walks around looking at everything. she stops and picks up a picture. she asks "y/n what's this"?

 she holds up the photo of me and johnny with a smirk. i reply "oh,that. he's just an old friend from London". she asks "what were you doing in London"? i reply "i was living there with my brother and uncle".

 she asks "oh,you have a brother? where is he"? i stopped taking my stuff out of my duffel bag and slowly look up.  

i had a face of pain, webby must have noticed because she put a hand on my shoulder. i took a deep breath and said "he, died". Lena said "oh". then asks "bathroom"?

 webby says "down the hall on the left". once Lena has left i let out a breath i didn't even realize i was holding. webby says "are you okay"? i nod and stand up saying "thanks webs". she replies "no problem, i'm going to go and get more blankets and snacks".

 i nod as she runs out of the room. i sit down on her floor with a sigh. as i sit i feel something uneasy. somethings telling me somethings going to happen and i don't think it's good.

3rd person pov

as webby and y/n talk in webby's room, Lena goes to the bathroom. as she turns on the light and looks into the mirror her aunt Magica pops up. Lena screams "aunt Magica"!

 her aunt laughs and says "the home of scrooge Mcduck is safe no more! what do we do first"? Lena says "my current plan is to make popcorn,watch a movie,and webby really wants us to brush our teeth".

 as Lena pulls out her toothbrush her aunt tries to snatch it from her saying "dental hygiene can wait later. my power is growing with the eclipse moving in closer". Lena say's "the ruby is there".

 Magica laughs and says "finally we can get rid of scrooge,those boys and that pretty pink girl. y/n, we have to get her on our side". Lena asks "why"?

 Magica replies "because, she has powers so strong even i can't stop them. since the eclispe is moving closer her power grows more too. and if she keeps learning more about her powers, keeps her friendship with those kids the more it grows! if we can get her to join us then i'll be unstoppable! the only reason she doesn't have her full power yet is because there's something that's suppose to give it a kick. then she'll have it,all her power".