The Birthday Girl

Today was my birthday. For most people this would be the happiest day of every year. unfortunately this day is the day my uncle and brother died. i was sitting in my room staring at a picture of me and my brother making silly faces while i was on his shoulders. he was 12 years older than me. i soon enough started crying to myself. later i was going to go to my parents and my brother's grave like i do every year to honor them. i soon heard the boys at my door. i heard Huey ask "hey y/n, you haven't came out of your room all morning, is everything alright". i heard Dewey say "y/n, what's wrong". Louie then said "if you don't answer right now i will knock this door down". i roll my eyes and say "i just want to be alone for a little while". i heard them walk away.

scrooges pov

today is when y/n's brother died. i feel so sorry for the lass. she has had to go through her whole family dying. no child at any age should have to go  through this. the worst part is she had to witness it. every year the lass locks herself in her room, then she'll come tell me she'll go and visit her family's grave with bloodshot eyes! i can even hear her sing sad songs in her room every time i pass by. everyone in this house wants to help her but she just shut's everyone out. the boys walked into my office. they had concerned looks on their faces. it must be about y/n i thought. Huey was the first to speak "uncle scrooge y/n won't come out of her room". Louie was next "there's something bothering her but she won't tell us". Dewey then said "isn't there something you can do"? i look at them with sad eyes and said "go to webbigail she will tell you everything". they nodded and walked out of my office. i thought to myself poor lass, poor y/n.

webby's pov

today was that day again. the day when y/n's brother and uncle died. every year she locks herself in her room. one time she locked herself up in her room for a whole week without eating! she sits in her room and sings sad music. i know because i can hear her, every time she plays it makes me wanna go and hug her but sadly i can't. she literately barricades her door, not even my granny can get in there. i was looking at a photo of me and y/n from the first day we met. i felt my eyes water up with tears but i didn't dare let them go. i heard a knock at my door. i quickly wiped my eyes and ran to my door. i opened it up to see the boys looking concerned. Dewey said "webby"- i cut him off saying "your here about y/n, right"? they all nod. i gesture for them to come in and sit down. we all sit on the floor. i then ask them "did you know y/n had a brother"? they all looked shocked and shook their heads. i sigh and say "of course, it took her a while just to tell me". i then ask "have you guys went to y/n's room yet"?

 they all nod. "so i'm guessing you know you can't open the door". they all nod again i then say "okay, here we go. today is y/n's birthday". they all look at me confused until Huey jumps up and say " today's y/n's birthday how come no one told me! let's see i have to make a cool party for her and"-. i cut him off by saying "Huey this isn't a happy day for y/n". he looks at me confused and says "why wouldn't your birthday be happy day"? i then say "sit down Huey and i'll explain". he sits down still confused, i start the story by saying "y/n's brother's name was Bruce .when y/n was 4 year's and her brother was 16 years old her mom and dad left her and Bruce with their uncle for a year in London. y/n made a friend, his name was johnny. Bruce, y/n and johnny would go and travel London. it was y/n's birthday it wasn't a big party it was just her, Bruce, their uncle and johnny. johnny got her a walkie talkie for her birthday just in case they wanted to talk to each other. when the party was over y/n went to bed, but her uncle and brother stayed up. she heard shouting coming from downstairs. she got up and saw her uncle fighting a man in a black coat and a big hat. she saw her brother race upstairs. he entered her room and said "hey, i need you to hide under the bed okay". she nodded. her brother then said "what ever you hear do not come out, okay". she nodded again. he kissed her forehead and said "i love you y/n and i will always be with you". with that he left. y/n got under the bed, she once again heard yelling. she got out from under the bed. she went to the top of the stairs and saw the man holding a gun to her uncles head while her brother had his hand's up. the man shot her uncle 2 times then shot her brother 2 times. she ran back to her room and hid under her bed. she remembered her walkie talkie and grabbed it she quickly radioed johnny. she told him she needed help. johnny replied "okay i just told my dad he's calling the police right now just try and stay quiet". she stood there for 5 minutes until the man entered her room he called out "come on out y/n,I'm not gonna hurt you. He stepped in closer,going towards the bed. He then sang "y/n, follow me~" a wave of relief washed over her when she heard the police sirens. the man heard them and he jumped out he window. the police officers didn't find him though. a few weeks later y/n returned with her parents. after that day y/n never celebrated her birthday again".