Who are you?

your pov

we were all in the plane heading back to the mansion from the Bermuda triangle. i was just sitting in my seat listening to music and sketching. webby and Louie came up to me. webby asked "hey y/n, what'cha doing"? i quickly shut my sketch book and tried hiding it, i said "nothing just listening to music,you know the usual". the plane started shaking a little. launchpads voice came over the intercom. he said "we are just having a little turbulence. we will arrive at your destination in 20 minutes so don't worry in the meantime here is some soothing music to calm your nerves". he put on a scratched up disc on the music player. i cringed at this and quickly put my headphones in. everyone else had their hands covering their ears.i made a soundproof barrier over scrooge, the boys and webby as i was sitting in my seat. i heard a muffled "thank you" come from everyone. i chuckled at them and sat there listening to music. after i got bored a little, i decided to write in my adventure journal. as i got finished the plane started to shake rapidly. i looked at launchpad it seemed as he broke the steering wheel. i just sighed and stared blankly at launchpad. i knew we were going to crash, again. i put another barrier around my family. we started plummeting to the ground. i just sat there with a blank face as everyone inside the bubble began to scream.i saw webby look at me and i gave her a little smile. as soon as we hit the ground i blacked out.

webby's pov

we were going to crash. y/n put a bubble around us to protect us. she just sat there with a blank face as we all screamed.she looked at me and gave me a little smile. as soon as we hit the ground i saw a piece of metal hit y/n in the head and she blacked out. we were all safe thanks to y/n's force field. we crashed right outside of an airport. scrooge ran to y/n and picked her up. she had a couple of cuts on her arms, legs and face.there was a little blood dripping down her forehead. the boys and me quickly ran to scrooge as he picked her up. she was out cold. scrooge checked her pulse and sighed when he felt it. he said "launchpad call an ambulance and hurry". launchpad nodded and ran in the direction of the airport. i looked at y/n with tears in my eyes i hope she was going to be alright. the boys were crowding around scrooge and y/n. looking at her. Dewey asked "is she going to be alright"? scrooge said "i hope so Dewey". when scrooge said that everyone looked like they were in tears.

soon the ambulance came they placed y/n in the car and left straight for the hospital. Donald came and picked us up in his station wagon. we followed the ambulance to the hospital. we were there for 2 hours waiting for some news, anything. i was crying hoping y/n would be okay. i saw the boys shed a few tears but not break down. i called Lena and told her what happened after an hour she came into the hospital waiting with us. Lena wasn't the one known to cry but she had a worried look on her face. i couldn't help but think "y/n sacrificed herself just to keep her family safe. pleas let y/n be okay. please she's alive".

i begged so many times in my head. the boys and Lena tried to comfort me the best they could but it wasn't helping. the doctor finally came out. he had a very serious expression on his face as he talks to scrooge and Donald. the two came back to where we sat. scrooge said "the doctor want's y/n here. she is in a coma". i broke down crying even more when i heard that. Donald said "they don't know if she's going to wake up though". scrooge said "the doctor told us it would be a miracle if she wakes up". my legs paralyzed as i stood there. i looked at Lena and she looked so sad. the boys were trying to hide there tears but failed. Donald said "the doctor told us that we can go visit her right now. do you want to visit her"?

we all nodded. we soon got to the room y/n was staying in. she had bandages wrapped around her head and a cast on her arm, she also had some stitches on her arm and cuts on her face,she also had a bruised eye. there were was a mask on her i think it helps people breath. i looked at her with sadness and sat by her. the boys and Lena did the same. Donald and scrooge just stood up watching her. Dewey said "i can't believe she risked her life to save her family". i looked at Dewey with pools of tears in my eyes. i said "remember when she was visiting her family's grave, and she said she would protect us with her life". the boys nodded. scrooge said "family means everything to y/n. ever since she lost her's her life was never the same.i guess she didn't want to lose us since were all she's got left".