Untitled Part 29

(A/n took me forever to draw this. I'm sorry if it's bad. I'm not the best artist.)

3rd person pov

everything was quiet and still in the mcduck mansion. everyone was happily tucked away in their bed dreaming of happy dreams. well,almost everyone. a certain f/c wearing duckling was tossing and turning in her bed. as she she slept she had a nightmare, about her family.

she sprang up gasping for air as she looked around her room frantically . she was dreaming those moments from all those years ago and it was stressing her out every night. she looked around and found herself in her dark room.

she sighed and got up walking towards her desk. she looked at her clock and saw it was 5:00 a.m. she shook her head and began writing notes about her family.

about an hour later she decided to get ready for the day. she finally got done and sat back down at her desk writing and researching through her computer for anything she could remember that could help her.

about 3 hours later her pink bow wearing sister burst through the door and said "y/n come and eat breakfast"! y/n looked at her and shook her head saying "i'm not hungry right now". webby looked at her curiously and said "but its your favorite, f/b"!

y/n shook her head and replied "no thanks webs, make sure you save me some though". webby looked at her suspiciously and said "okay,if your sure".

she exited her room while looking at y/n suspiciously. as y/n kept working she yelled "ugh" as kept reviewing her notes and memories over and over but she couldn't find any clue on who the person who killed her family was or why they did it.

right outside her bedroom door were her friends though. they only heard her yell that was it. as y/n paced the room trying to think she took a deep breath and said "i need to calm myself down".

she looked around for her keyboard and finally got it. she played quickly but made a few wrong notes. she winced from the sound thinking to herself "i haven't played a not that bad in years". she closed her eyes and took slow deep breaths, she smiled and began to play.

i changed some of the lyrics,just to let you know.

(~* love doesn't discriminate

between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes

and we keep loving anyway

we laugh and we cry and we break

an we make our mistakes

and if there's a reason i'm by his side

when so many have tried

then i'm willing to wait for it

as y/n sang she sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

my brother was always a big dreamer

my uncle was a thrill seeker

my father was a genius

my mother was his reflect