The 87 cent solution!

3rd person pov

you,webby,huey and scrooge were walking through money bin. you looked at scrooge seeing how horribly sick he looked.

huey said in a worried tone "uncle scrooge,your sick! you shouldn't be on your feet!"

scrooge sniffled as he said "i have to make my morning meeting. a stuffy nose and clogged ears won't kill me!" 

you rolled your eyes and said "um,you know you could get insomnia from not resting while your sick,right?" 

scrooge said while pointing to the sky "sickness cannot kill me!" you mumbled "alright,so be it." webby said "yeah! he's deafeated mythical beasts, demonic armies, robot uprisings." 

you 4 stopped at the elavator. huey said "which would probably wear out someone with his-" you interrupted and said loudly "his very old age?"

 scrooge gasped and said "old?!" you looked at scrooge sheepishly as he glared at you. he then mumbled "you alwayd have to speak your mind. Just like your grandmother.

you frowned as you heard this. you asked "my gradnmother?" scrooge then stopped and he stared at you. 

he said "no! i mean,uh,ugh! i'm not old!"

 the elevator dings as manny was there with a large cart full of inventions. he said in morse code "where should i put this science waste from the lab?" scrooge hits the cart as he yells "for that last time,i'm not sick!"

As you guys enter the elevator manny said "that's not what i-" he stopped and looked at you and huey shrugging. You two stepped inside the elevator.

 you shook your head and mumbled "i swear, sitting at home with louie may have been better than this."

huey heard your comment and frowned a bit. as you guys stood in the elevator, huey slowly grabbed your hand,intertwinging your fingers together.

 you blushed a bright pink at this as huey gave you a smile. you looked at him wide eyed before looking back down,blushing. You thoight to yourself 'why do i feel sick? But,a good kind of sick. Is that even a thing?'

huey looks back at scrooge saying "according to the junior woodchuck guide, your sickness could be final-"

scrooge then slammed the vault door in front of you guys. you stood there for a little bit before you heard scrooge scream "I'VE BEEN ROBBED!"

your facepalm and sigh saying "well,there goes my nap for today."

A little while later you dewey,huey and webby were riding up in the elevator since scrooge called you guys.

Huey had some chicken soup while you held the canister of orange juice.

As soom as you guys stepped out scrooge said "follow me."

You guys followed him to the security room where gyro was monitering the bin.

He turned to you guys and said "the security system is fully operational and primed to reach maximum havoc. If a thief had entered this building,he would have been caught and placed in cold storage awaiting genetic expiremention for operation gyro apocolypse. It's all in the budget."

Scrooge asked "what?" Gyro turned to him with a reassuring smile and said "nothing. Everything's fine."

Huey held out a spoonful of chicken soup to scrooge saying "chicken soup? Restoed of nutrients."

Scrooge pushed it away. You held out the canister of orange juice and aaid "what about some nice cold oranfe juice to help settle your throat?"

Scrooge looked at it before shaking his head. He then turns to gyro saying "get me gizmoduck.".