we will meet again

your pov

i'm in the plane right now. Huey,Louie,Dewey,webby,scrooge,launchpad and me just came back from an adventure. i was just sitting on on a rope that looks sorta like a hammock and sketching the sky. as i finish i smile at my accomplishment but as i hold it up i see my f/c ring. i almost never take this ring off. why you ask, well when i was in London i had a best friend there. his name was johnny Reynolds.  i remember the first day we met.

flashback to 6 years ago.

i remember playing at the park. i was on the swings with my big brother Bruce pushing me. i jumped off the swings and pointed to a boy in a white t-shirt. i saw him get pushed down by some older kid. 

i ran towards the boy and stepped in front of him. i shouted at the older kid "leave him alone"! he was about 3 inches taller than me.

 he asked "what are you gonna do about it girly"? i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and said "then i guess i'll have to make you leave him alone. do you want that"? he shook his head and i said "then leave". 

he took off running. i turned around and looked at the boy. he had a scraped knee i asked "are you alright"? he looked at me and blushed he said in a British accent "yes, i'm alright". 

i said "what was that jerk doing bullying you"? he shrugged and said "i don't know, he just doesn't like me for some reason". i said "well here"

 i grabbed my backpack and took out my lunchbox revealing a chocolate cupcake. i broke it in half and said "this will make you feel better".

 he took the half and said "thank you. my names johnny Reynolds. what's your name"? i said "y/n l/n".he nodded ad said "wait, i know you. I've seen you before around my neighborhood".

i looked at him closer and said "your that kid who live's across the street from my uncle huh"? he nodded as i was about to say something Bruce came over. 

he said "y/n where were you? you just jumped off the swing in the middle of the air and ran". i replied "johnny, was getting bullied by some older id so i stepped in". he looked at johnny and said "wow i'm proud of you little sis".

 just then a girl came running over. she had a yellow sundress on and yellow flats. she had long brown hair and white feathers. she said in a British accent "johnny"! she scooped him up in her arms. she said "where have you been!?

 i thought i lost you"! she looked at his knee and gasped. she asks "what happened"? he said "i'm fine crystal. some jerk was trying to bully me but my new friend y/n helped me". she looked at me and smiled. 

she walked towards me and said "thank you very much for helping my little brother." i smiled and said "please, i couldn't just stand there and watch". she looked at Bruce and blushed. she held out her hand and said "i'm johnny's older sister,crystal".

 Bruce looked at her hand and blushed. he shook it and said "i'm y/n's older brother, Bruce". i looked at them both and smirked. i looked at johnny and he was also smirking. i went behind crystal and johnny went behind Bruce. 

we started making kissing faces at both of them. Bruce glared at me and crystal glared at johnny. we both ran away from them and busted out laughing. i said "we should do this more often". he said "i know right. do you wanna come over to my house and play"? i nodded and said "sure that sounds great"! 

end of flashback

i was still staring at my ring lost in thought. what i didn't realize though was scrooge and the boys and scrooge were trying to get my attention from up in the hammock.