From The Confidential Files Of Agent 22

your pov

i was sitting at the dining table reading my favorite book. webby was sick and the boys were binge watching ottoman empire. i really don't get the show and i pretty much think its stupid. anyway scrooge came down to the table and said "oh,good morning y/n". i replied "morning scrooge". 

he asked "do you know where your granny is? she didn't bring me my nutmeg tea this morning". i said "no,i don't know, but i can make you your tea". he said "that's okay i"-

 i ignored him and made him some tea. i made it exactly how webby always makes it. he asked taste the savings. how do you know"? i replied "webby knows everything about you and she likes to ramble about you,and she bring's up on how to make your tea".

 he nodded and said "would you like some"? i put on a fake smile nodded. i really hate this tea but i don't want to be rude towards scrooge so i drunk a cup quickly. he kept asking if i wanted more and i had to say yes. 

as i finished the horrible tea i started reading my book again. i looked at scrooge and saw he was just sitting there, awkwardly. i put my book down and asked "would you like me to make your breakfast"? he said "uh,i'll get it myself".

 i said "it's fine, i was just about to make webby some vegetable soup anyway". we entered the kitchen and i saw it was a mess. he said "great sacks of delirium". i said "maybe uncle Donald tried making an omelet again".

 scrooge said "impossible, he still hasn't figured out how to get out of the pantry". he pointed towards the pantry uncle Donald was stuck in. i whispered "payback uncle Donald".

 see, uncle Donald kept saying how i wasn't allowed to do my sword and knife practice since he says you can cut yourself or something like that, i wasn't really listening as he scolded me. anyway i looked around and picked up a black feather.

 i mumbled "oh no" he came towards me and picked up the feather and said "it can't be". i made webby her soup and said to her "hey sis, i'm going to be gone for a while but i'll be back later". she asked while eating her soup "where are you going"?

 i replied "i'm just going to take a swim and walk around duck berg". she nodded and i said "you should get some rest. i can't have my partner sick while adventuring". she laughed then layed down falling asleep. 

i took her bowl and took it to the kitchen. i grabbed my backpack and packed my grappling hook,smoke bombs, diamond dagger,sweater,phone, some snacks, and my goggles. i rushed downstairs and i saw scrooge leaving. i said "where are we going"?

 scrooge turned around and said "WE are going nowhere". i said "what? your saving mrs.beackly right? then i need to come". he said " it's to dangerous". i said "no, i'm going to save mrs.beckly. she has been like a grandmother to me ever since i go here, so i need to return the favor".

 he looked at me and said "she would want you here". he left and i looked down then chuckled saying "oh, but your not my parent scrooge". i snuck onto the submarine and hid in the life vests.

 scrooge was testing out his cane and he pressed a button which caused it to start going off. i sighed and turned it off since i couldn't take the noise. unfortunately i wasn't fast enough and scrooge picked me up by my foot with his cane.

 i crossed my arms as he did and he asked "what are you doing here"? i replied "why are you here? why isn't number 22 with you"? he looked at me and asked "how do you know that"? i smirked and said "a magician never reveals their secrets".

 he sighed and said "i thought i told you to stay at home". i replied "well, mrs.beackly needs help and i'm not going to stand by when she could be hurt".