Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!

(hey guys, so i re-edited this chapter, but i wanna thank @Vilda2020 for the re-editing of this chapter, it would not have been possible without them. they're amazing writers, go check them out, go follow them. now, back to the story.)

your pov

you were sitting in a chair while tad strange was in front of you, a giant board in front of him with dozens of monsters, demons and other evil creatures.

 he was currently explaining every single creature that was in status order, from the demon imps to the most powerful. you quickly jotted down a couple of notes from the lecture making sure to listen carefully to his words. 

"so, every demon has a demon form. whether it be horns, tails whatever-"

 "what is my demon form?" you asked, tilting your head curiously.

 he stopped looking at you. "uh, well, that would be a hard call. i mean, you can take after me and be, well, this." he quickly transformed into his square form.

 "whoa," you said as you stood up in surprise and awe.

he floated in the air as he hummed, "or you could have horns, or wings, etc."

 "you think she would take after one of your brothers?" sans asked, besides you.

 tad let out an annoyed sigh, "hopefully not."

 "wait, you have brothers?!" you asked practically jumping with excitement. "i have more uncles?!"

 "well, yes-"

 "can i meet them?!"

 "no," he said sternly. "they're only gonna cause trouble. and i haven't spoken with them for over 5,000 years."

 "but-"

 he turned into his human form, grabbed you by the shoulders and sat you down back into the chair. "i said no, now, back to the lesson." he cleared his throat as he pointed out a tiny demon that was red and black with horns and a tail. it had drool coming from it's mouth which you cringe a little at. "now this is called an imp. as you can see they're not that powerful on their own, but in groups they bond all their energy into one. but, here's one way you can defeat them, just-"

"oh, uncle tad!" you stood up abruptly as you stared down at your phone. "i gotta get going! I'm gonna be late for Huey's junior woodchuck orientation. I promised I would be there for him and i don't want to disappoint him!"

 "but y/n we're in the middle of a lesson, you need to learn this if you're going to-"

 "i-i know, uncle tad, I'm sorry, but i promise I'll stay up later tonight with another lesson, okay?" you asked, a pleading look in your eyes as you anxiously tapped your foot.

 he stared at you for a moment, a hesitant look in his eye, but with a defeated sigh he shook his head. "fine, but you need to schedule your time more wisely in the future y/n-"

 "i know! i know!" you called. "can you just, please get me to duckberg?" you asked, a sheepish smile creasing across your beak.

 he rolled his eyes with a small chuckle. "alright, just be careful. and where is sans-" 

"someone call?" sans said popping up beside you. you grinned up at him, "cool sans here, now can we please go?" you asked, glancing down at your phone. "i'm already late!"

 with a sigh, tad snapped his fingers and you were suddenly in front of the woodchucks orientation cabin. you stared around, before calling out, "thanks, uncle tad! i owe you!"