Chapter 1

John's POV:

I've left Dean to look after Sammy in a motel. Dean is 8, and Sammy is 4. Dean knows not to leave the room and where the salt is etc. I've told them I've gone on a hunt. However, what they don't know is that they have a baby sister on the way...

About 9 months ago, I was on a hunt but I kinda had a one night thing with a really pretty red head. I wouldn't say I fell in love with her, because the only woman I've ever loved is my Mary.

So back to the now, I'm in a hospital waiting for my little girl to be born. I'm next to Rowena (yep you read right) waiting for our little girl to arrive. It wasn't until after our one night thing that she revealed to be an almost 300 year old witch. But each month whilst on a hunt, I'd travel to wherever Rowena was to make sure both her and our baby are well. Being a hunter, it's my job to kill whatever monsters seem to be a threat, but as much as powerful she is, Rowena hasn't exactly been a threat.

Obviously, the nurse that's delivering our baby is unaware of all the monsters that are in the world. So when Rowena gave that one last push, we heard the cries of our daughter. The nurse gave our little girl to Rowena, then she left the room. "What shall we call her?" I looked down at my little girl and as soon as her small eyes opened, I knew I was in love - even if she is half witch. "Caitlan." Rowena said quietly. She handed me our little girl and I cradled the small bundle in my arms. I felt just the same as I did when Dean and Sammy were born. "John, she won't be safe with me. I'm a witch. There'll be people that will try to hurt her." "I'm a hunter, Rowena. It'll be just the same if she stayed with me and my boys." It took us a while to come up with an agreement. Eventually, we agreed that Rowena has Caitlan and keeps her safe for three months, with me coming to visit each month when I'm on hunts. And then I take Caitlan back with me to Sam and Dean. Rowena said that since our baby is half witch, she can telepathically communicate with her. I'm gonna have to keep it a secret from the boys who their sister's mom is when I take her and that she is part witch. I just hope they'll accept her as their sister. She is a Winchester after all...

Three months later...

I'm at Rowena's hideout, picking up my little girl. "Have you got any other kids?" I asked Rowena as she sorted Caitlan out. "Just one. I loathe him though. Due to his father leaving me et cetera. Long story." She gave Caitlan a kiss on her head. "Mummy will always be watching you darling." She said quietly. I could tell this hurt her. She didn't want her to go, but for our little girl's safety she'll be raised as a hunter. "Come on then baby, let's go introduce you to your brothers." I said as we left. Both me and Rowena agreed we'd keep in touch so that she could be updated about Caitlan. We agreed that nobody else was to know that our daughter was part witch. I just hope the boys will help me to keep her safe...

That's chapter one guys! I hope y'all like it! Sorry it's short