Prologue- The Sugar Rush

"Qīn ài de, wô huí jiā le!" I told my friend after getting the remote for her smart TV from her living room. Those seven words give off a sense of déjà vu and familiarity rolls off of it. Where have I hear that from? Whatever... I'll shrug it off.

Me and my friend, Jordan were at her house , watching some random satisfying videos. "Oh my god look at that firework!" I yelled amazed as I ran around the room screaming. "(Y/N) Calm down. Oh shit you stole the sugar from on top of the fridge didn't you?!" My friend cursed while looking under the weather about the thought of me having the excessive amount of sugar that was on top of the refrigerator.

Jordan, I think, walked out of the room and looked at the sugar bags we have and yelled, "ALL GONE! ALL GONE! OH NO (Y/N) IS NO GOOD WITH SUGAR, THIS HOUSE IS GOING TO GET TRASHED!"

She ran back into the room and that is where her mistake was. It was a mess. The clothes that were once in the clothing drawer was everywhere, the garbage bin was tipped over causing trash to be all over the floor. There was toys spread across the floor along with take out food. Not only that but all of Jordan's old teddys were beheaded and the stuffing was all over the ground. I, who had a abnormally big crooked smile on my face looked like I was a psychopathic killer in a horror movie.

My expression did a whole 360 when I saw Jordan it quickly changed to a concerned one. Eyebrow raised and all. "Maid, come in here (Y/N) has made a mess again!" I hollered to the maid, Rose. Jordan gave me a 'wtf' expression. "Uh we don't have a maid and why are you speaking in third person?" I looked away from her and suddenly felt very tired. So I fell asleep. On the messy floor.

Hey peoples? Well that was a short chapter but it is only a prologue so the actual first chapter will be longer. Oh ya go check out some peeps I know 9diabolik9 serendipitythanks lunakinnick Kpoplove369 Killme_please_  Hatake555   all of them are really cool! Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️

I'm not going to tell you what the first sentence means... yet 😏.
-UnusedMarsBar out~