3- A TINY DETAIL?!

(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye Color

"Uh so maybe I forgot to mention a tiny detail that they are here too." I nervously laugh as I felt as if I am a prey cornered. "A TINY DETAIL!? YEAH RIGHT, A TINY DETAIL DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS?" Both of the earls yell at me causing me to avert my eyes away.

"Anyways, another thing I haven't told you is that you're in tenty nine-teen, (W/Y/L)." The BB (Black Butler) Gang somehow became even more shocked (Minus Vincent, Pluto and Luca.) You know what, if I had no clue what was going on you'd think they are about to faint.

"We believe you for the fact that there is a weird black rectangular box and the fact that my father just said a word from this era." Ciel stated making me want to go up and squeeze the life out of him in gratitude since he believes me.

"Yeah yeah I believe you too. Even though this place is what looks like a peasants, it will do." Alois uncaringly agreed with his enemy, Ciel. So what he just said made me want to strangle him, stab him a thousand times over, pour salt in his wounds and watch with popcorn as he screams in pain. There could be a chance I have anger issues? Nahhhhh.

"I'll follow my master wherever he goes and decides so I agree as well." Both the butlers loyally said in unison. When they noticed they said that at the exact same time they glared at each other. And hell I thought I saw lightning go through both of their eyes.

"My Bassy is here so I'll follow along plus I won't sit near the streets with rats! They will ruin my red clothes and that would be terrible!" In the most dramatic way ever Grell agreed to stay. If it wasn't dramatic he wouldn't be Grell and we wouldn't want it any other way.

"Hehehe, a long lost and thought-to-be-dead friend is here so I have all the reasons to be here! Hehehe." The undertaker cackled as he spun around, and I have to admit he looked drunk. ._.'

"You're not impure so I won't mind residing here." Ash simply said making me be lost in thoughts for a few minutes. How is my soul pure? I'm pretty sure I know that storks is not how I was made. This is all puzzling me.

First, it was just the three of the Black Butler characters that came here at different times completely! Second, the main characters came here around the same time. Which makes no sense since Alois was very young as well when he was with Luca. Ciel was also younger as the mansion was ablaze but both of them are 13 and 14 like the ages in season 2.

Who is this white cloaked man? Why is he bringing all of them to here? And a question that baffles me is that, why is my soul pure? God damn too many questions!

I turned my attention back to the former animated people and saw Luca tackle Alois into a giant bear hug. Vincent also gave a light side hug to Undertaker then went straight towards Ciel to give him a loving hug that warmed my heart. Let's just say tears were spilled at the reunion.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

"It feels as though it was just morning a second ago.." I laughed to myself as I looked at all the sleeping bodies around me. Yes, they all did pretty much pass out on the living room floor. The only ones who weren't asleep was the two demons who were just cleaning the house. I walked to my cabinet by the TV and got out pillows and blankets and strode back to them. I laid the comfortable silk blankets on each of their shivering bodies and soundlessly put pillows under their heads.

"Thank you for allowing us to stay here." A voice one can only recognize as the raven demon thanked. I looked up at him, "It's fine! After all it seems like someone or something wanted me to agree." I whispered so I wouldn't wake up the BB gang. My (H/L) (H/C) swayed behind me as I walk two doors down, past the kitchen and to my room, to finally come face to face to my bedroom door.

"Open." I commanded as if it were to open with such a simple word. I opened the door and did a run and jump to my cozy, comfy bed. "Night night." I whispered in the complete darkness of my bedroom. Questions roamed my head as I fell into slumber.

Hey people's! I know it was short but it's better than nothing, am I right? Ya so I just am happy that there are so many people reading this so thank you very much. I hope you have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️
-UnusedMarsBar out~