11- Movie day

Yes I did draw that and yes that is Demon! Sebastian Michaelis.

-(Contains swearing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye colour

The birds are so goddamn loud they woke me up! I tried to sit up but... My hips are sore and hurt. what happened?I look to my side to see Alois and Ciel next to me sleeping soundlessly. What the fucking hell happened?! Now I remember...

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^¥

Time to head to bed. I staggered into my bedroom and was about to go onto my bed and slumber but a knock interrupted that. Who could it be? I open the door and spot Alois who clearly looks tired. "I had a nightmare and I can't find Claude. Can I sleep with you. He looked at me with those eyes... why is he so cute? I gesture my arms meaning that he is welcomed in and he headed for the bed and immediately covered himself up and fell fast asleep. I closed the door and walked over to the bed then paused. Shit! Another knock. I sighed and opened the door once again. It was Ciel. "I saw Trancy head into hear and no way am I allowing him to be in the same sleeping quarters as you." But he's dead asleep. What the hell is he gonna do fast asleep? Wrong move. As we both got into the welcoming blankets and fell asleep, after 5 minutes I was awoken with a kick. In those five minutes we switched positions. At first I was in the middle with Ciel on my right and Alois on my left and now I am on the left side of the bed with Alois in the middle. THUMP! Ow! What a strong kick that wee lad has! I get back up slowly while wincing because of my aching hips and move Alois and the position back to normal. My eyes slowly droop and I fall asleep.

Wow I thought something totally different. Curse my mind not me. I get up and smell the smelly smell of French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, honey garlic sausages, ham, toast with butter and fruit salad. I have a good nose I know. It's like a wolves which is a good thing and a bad thing. I shake both of them up and snigger lightly at their bed head. "What is it?" The pirate asked me and I smile and pick them both up and go to the dining table as if I teleported. "Breakfast!" I twirl and dump the two earls on their chairs. I hug Undertaker as he got into the dining room and giggle. "Good moooornin' deary!" He greeted looking behind him. I hop off his back and go to Vincent next. I jump on his back with glee. "Morning, miss (Y/N)." Vincent yawned out and I nuzzle my head into his neck childishly. I sit down on my bitch seat and gaze hungrily, drooling, at the breakfast buffet in front of me. A second later 5 bowls have been annihilated. 5 minutes 1 000 bowls gone. "I didn't even know they even made that much food!" Grell yelled at me confuzzled (confused and puzzled.) "they didn't." I reply back casually. "Then how did you somehow ingest 100 bowls?" Ash asked also quite curious. "I asked them politely to make more. Also what do you mean 100 bowls thats such a small amount? Where did all my bowls go?" Ciel, Alois, Vincent all looked dead souls floating out and all that jazz. Undertaker was highly amused at how nonchalant I was about eating 100+ bowls in 5 minutes. Ash was just stuck on this flabbergasted look on his face. William was still the pokerface business man he is but anyone with a good eye for facial expression could tell from that raised brow an the way his fork stopped eating the food but looking at me instead, showed his surprise. Claude and Sebastian entered the dining room with sweat glazing there vest and shirts.

"I put the others into the sink." Responded Claude monotonously, Luka piped up, "how many?" Claude looked at him in fatigue from the washing he previously had done. Sebastian isn't looking too much better. "900, little highness." "Where do you fit all of that? You looked like you are a good meal of two servings." Vincent smirked out, I puffed out my chest and gave him a proud smirk of my own. "I don't know." The rest did a simultaneous face palm which was a sight to see. I bet you 10 bucks Undertaker did it for the laughs of it. Thanks for the money, drop the mic I'm out.

After finishing the dinner we brushed our teeth and got ready to go. Because honestly why would you brush your teeth then a few minutes later dirty it? I called the limo driver like usual, (any character that I could do whatever the hell I want with them I first make them hella rich.) the BB Gang all get in the quickly arriving limo and buckle up. Such smart boi's I have. I buckle up too and lay onto the person next to me's shoulder. I'm sorry but I'm borrowing your shoulder and I could care less about the objections to it.

Sebastian's POV, small I know
I smirked at the rest of the males in the mobile. The only thing I received is a few glares back. I guess they haven't realized it. That they have feeling for an otherworldly woman. I pull lady (Y/N) closer to me with my arm and let it rest here. A song turns on which is called 'Thank you, Next" but the mumbling beside me is making me question it. She muttered instead of the normal "thank you, next" a "bacon, eggs." Her muttering soon turn into words then into beautiful, melody. So strange that she looks like she thinks that there is nothing in the world that came harm her with such a tainted soul and the knowledge of the opposite. Her silly smile, her how she talks shows the opposite of her soul. So strange yet so alluring.

Back to the norm POV
A shiver goes up my spine and my mind recites words that came off my friend Jordan's tongue once "You sneeze when someone is talking behind your back." I cover my nose instantly into my arm and let out a small disgusting sneeze. I doze off and feel that I am I picked up and being brought somewhere. Whoever that is thank you for carrying me to Dyce's House. After a few minutes of clacking against the floor from the boots I guess somehow they made it inside. Probably the footman. I gave Dyce a few servants. You couldn't and wouldn't believe how hard he squeezed- sorry hugged me when I gave him them though. I was placed on a couch and 'woke up' well I was half asleep so that counts.

"I apologize dear Keneki fatigue fell upon thee and I had no choice but to surrender." I dramatically acted as... that would spoil the fun of guessing. "Uh _______-san aren't you being a little over dramatic?" 'Keneki' AKA Dyce looked gingerly from side to side. "Anyway what's the movie."
I ask him while completely changing my character, literally. "Its the most feared, the most unwanted... (Y/N)'s Makeup Tutorial: The Movie!" I punch him on the shoulder playfully "jerk! Now what's the real horror movie?" He took out the new horror DVD. "It's the new chucky one." I insanely laughed and shoved the DVD into whatever-it's-called and made everyone and me sir on the large couch.

*After the movie cause why the hell not*
"I don't think I've ever been scared of an inanimate object in my entire life." Ciel shivered out while he was being buckled up by his butler since Ciel didn't seem in the mood. "Agreed." Through this 'traumatic' experience both of them unknowingly agreed with each other. With the fast speed of the limousine we got there faster then imagined and I had another night with two earls.

I posted the picture up above on one of the Black Butler Amino's and someone made an art collage of the week and I was in it with other amazing artists.

Cool, right? Also did you guess who you were role playing as? Just to let you know, I am going to update sometime this week. Have a good day/night/afternoon/evening! ☺️
-UnusedMarsBar