18- Breakfast Shenanigans!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoy reading this. This will not be the ending. There will be a another chapter and then you will get a sequel. The sequel won't be out a second later the epilogue is out. DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT YOU DUD ON COOKING FOR BREAKFAST. I admit that I read a recipe for this and I am amateur at baking and cooking so I have no clue what I'm talking about.
(Contains swearing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye colour
(N/N)= Nick Name

"Yaaaaaaawn... yesterday was long albeit it was fun." I thought aloud as I stretched my tensed muscles. I can't believe how bad of a sleep I had last night!

It feels like I woke up on the most uncomfortable and hottest bed there was. I had a nightmare too. It was a morbid and terrifying.

I swatted anymore of my thoughts away from my ditzy head and stood up from my bed. What am I wanting to wear today? Just some nice dark colors for today, I guess. It's not that I'm feeling dark it's just that... I have no clue? Anyway, I pick out a dark color schemed outfit and I looked into my body mirror. Not too shabby.

I look at the back pack that used to be by the outfit

I look at the back pack that used to be by the outfit. No need for it so I'll just leave it here. I turned my eyes to another desk in my room. The desk was usually for literature and art. It was an art desk to sum it all up.

I usually make them wake up in 'original ways', right? A good wake up call on the radio should do the trick then.

"WAKE ME UP INSIDE! I CAN'T WAKE UP!" The radio in my room blared out causing the Black Butler males to run to my room.

"And what exactly is that black object?" Sebastian, Car Freak, spoke in the most calming voice ever right now. You could see his displeasure of my music in his maroon eyes and his hands to his ears. I might've forgotten that demons could hear this far louder and clearer than normal humans. Whoops?

"It's a radio. You use it to listen to the news, comedy and most importantly, music!" I grinned while staring at the unamused faces of my audience in the room.

"Shut off this 'radio' you speak of right now." Ciel snarled at me while everyone nodded their heads. I pouted playfully, "Alright, alright." I pressed the off button on the radio and waved my hands in the air in surrender.

"Music has certainly changed over the years I've been alive." A cat obsessed demon muttered whilst having a hand on his chin. It would be peculiar if a demon, more than probably a 100+ years old, thought that music didn't change. If he actually thought that... we'd have to talk to the demon doctor. A demon doctor... how the hell would I get to find a demon doctor?