14- Prankin' Ciel Phantomhive

There will be references to different anime's in this chapter once again. There will be POV switches often which means some things will be repeated.
(Contains swearing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye colour
(N/N)= Nick Name

I stretched my arms and legs and slapped Alois, unintentionally. He woke up too now. Oh shit!

"Who hit me?" As his face went up from the bed, chills went down my spine. It's like a hunny senpai #2!

"Umm... me?" It sounded more like a question then what I was going for. "Really?" He glared icily and rose his arm.

"Okay then!" He patted my shoulder with a big innocent smile. Relief builded up within me.

"What time is it, Sebastian." A groan that belonged to a half unconscious Ciel. Ooh~ I got a plan. I signalled Alois to be quiet.

"A quarter from 7, my lord." I spoke with a deeper, more masculine tone of voice. I sounded exactly like Sebastian! Great!

"Tell me my schedule for the day." The half awake boy ordered. "You have a free schedule, my lord. As blank and white as the clouds outside." I mentally grinned. Alois snickered lightly at his naivety.

Hearing the snicker the eyepatched male opened his eyes wide. "Why you!" He growled out at the two of us.

"You should be more careful, my lord. Intruders could have made you be in harms way by now." I smirked with the same voice as Sebastian. I'm good!

"Sebastian doesn't say 'my lord' that much." I hugged him, "you never denied that I sounded like him." He groaned as if I was a chore. That hurts!

I high-fived my blonde comrade. "That was awesome!" He cheered me on. I got off the bed and curtsied with my nightgown. I had pants underneath so no worries. "I try me best for ye." I sounded like joker. God damn should I get a voice acting job!

"Yes you did do quite a good job, Lady (Y/N)." The man I just did an impression of, applauded. I blushed in slight embarrassment.

"Really? Thanks! Now why are you in my room?" I asked genuinely curious of his presence. "I am here to announce that we ran out of ingredients for food. Not only that but I heard a person who sounded just like me by young master."

"I will go grocery shopping right after I get changed." I said to him and shoo'ed them all out of my room. Someone decided to barge in while I was searching my closet for a nice outfit.

"My darling (N/N)! I will pick out your clothes today." He gave me a toothy grin. After that he handed me a- you guessed it a red outfit. "I looked through some things that people in this era wear." He left skipping. Such a fabulously odd fellow.

The outfit had a red puff coat, spaghetti strap red tank top, a black belt and plaid black and grey pants.

I'm going to bring my small sized chain purse as well. I looked at the body mirror and realized how odd it is for me to wear stuff like this. It's not bad looking but just unusual for s hoodie and sweat pants wearer like me to wear this.

I walked out of my room and went into the living room with ease since it is so close. They seemed to all stare at Grell with an exasperated but thankful look.

Grell's POV:
No need to thank me I know she looks good in red! I do what I've observed that people do, jazz hands to showcase my lovely (N/N). "How does she look?"

Bassy went up to my beautiful (Y/N) and- and! Kissed her hand! Let go of her. I'm sorry bassy but I will fight you and anyone else for her! I frowned at bassy. Oh my darling (N/N), if only you knew what you've done to me. "You look stunning, my lady (Y/N)."

Sebastian's POV:
"You look stunning, my lady (Y/N)." I complimented the lady in front of me and looked up to her from her hands with a devious look in my crimson eyes.

I got up from my bent position and smirked at the glares I was getting. They took a while to figure it out and I just got one step ahead of the game.

Everyone's (not Sebastian, Pluto or Grell) POV:
That damned raven demon! (It's not wrong.) Him holding her like that then smirking! We will win her over for sure.

Back to you:
I thanked him with a blush on my cheeks. What's wrong with me? "Who wants to go with me shopping? I will be bringing Dusk and Pluto and whoever wants to go. Only one person because it will be a little too crowded." All of the hands risen up except William. That introverted business man.

Hmmm? So, pretty much everyone wants to go. Such a hard decision but it's not like I'm marrying the guy that I choose so I'll just choose him "I will choose..."

Hey peoples? I have decided that Vincent, Alois and Ciel will be also going for your love. Most black butler x reader authors decide not to do stuff like that because of age. I thought it would be fine because my readers aren't all one age.

You can decide who you will be shopping with tomorrow if you comment

You can decide who you will be shopping with tomorrow if you comment. Well either way I'm going to update today to make a new chapter. I am sorry if this whole chapter was cringy, but I have never fallen in love before so it's just some of the things I've heard happens I guess? Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️