8- The Dramatic Reaction

(Contains Cursing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye Colour

I grabbed my (H/L), (H/C) hair and twiddled with it and shuffled my feet in nervousness. "Darling, whatever are you doing? It's not like you knowing that will change much." The red headed queen reaper spoke with a dramatic sigh. "As much as it pains me to agree with that idiot, I do agree with him. Knowing such information doesn't bring any pain or deaths and it's not as if we can make you forget that 'black butler' you watched." I smiled and brought my head up, "Thank you!"

" I smiled and brought my head up, "Thank you!"

(Imagine that as you.)

"Whats with that stupid smile?" Ciel smirked at me and I looked around the room and they all seemed to have some sort of happy expression on their face. "Hehehe... thanks for telling us, deary. Hehehehe." Adrian snickered out and I went up and hugged him. "I have an idea! How about we go out somewhere. The beach!" I turned around to look at the large group in glee and then called someone I know.

Undertakers POV
I'm grateful that she told us this now because if she did any later a few might not be so happy. Not only that but she might become one of my new customers. Ooh a new customer~. Why don't I feel excited as I normally do though when I get one, I wonder?

Grells POV
The darling should've not been so nervous to say that and I'm glad that she did. What fun it was to see her when her face turns into a marvellous shade of red, I want to see it again. I need to show her my crimson fashion someday too.

Williams POV
I'm glad lady, (Y/N) was honest when it came to that subject and didn't avoid it. She is improper and is ill-mannered but I can still be around her... odd.

Vincent's POV
It's intriguing how she made everyone want to bring her spirits up when she felt nervous. It's as if she brightens us up without even trying...

Sebastian's POV
Lady (Y/N), hmm? At least now there will be no need for such a trivial task as to slow my speed when doing tasks such as walking as she knows I'm a demon. It's questionable how she doesn't fear or hate me. Her soul is tainted and knows the cruelty of the world yet she carries a smile as if she thinks the world is cupcakes is rainbows. What happens to her to make her soul so tainted? Why do I care? (I wonder why he sees your soul like that but Ash sees it as completely pure?hmmm...)

Ashes POV
The pure one just told me that courageously and what type of person would be angry at such noble acts. (A little dramatic there bud 😑😅)

Claude's POV
This human is brave and doesn't do the ordinary, is unpredictable and amusing. The stay here will be full of adventure. (*Pats Claude on the back* good job that was a lot of talking but your going to be talking more than you used to when you're here.) Stop talking to me already, Lady Mars.

Ciels POV
UGH swimming? Couldn't she have chose a better vacation? Back to the matter at hand, yes, I'll admit (Y/N) was being quite what's the word... I'll figure it out later. Whatever the word was I know that (Y/N) isn't as annoying as Elizabeth.

Alois' POV
Like a lonely butterfly she trusts us at the touch of a finger. That doesn't sound right. She isn't just a butterfly she is a brave cobra that swings around fearlessly knowing that animals of different species have no chance of beating her. (Y/N) is a brave, fearless, unpredictable person and is interesting. I want to know her more. (Very interesting way to think. 😅)

Luka's POV
Big sister is so cool like big brother! They will be great friends!(why did I make him like this? Who knows)

Pluto's POV
Ruff WOOF rufff woooooof! (Wut?)

And Back To You
(Bold is you)
(Italic is the person on the phone)

"Yes hello?"
"It's me"
"Madam?!"
"I want you to pretty up the private beach so my friends can be there in the next hour."
"Of course right away."

"That was a person saying the beach is open in the next hour or so. Let's get packed!" I grinned and gave another call.

"Good afternoon"
"What is it, madam?"
"I just talked with Richard on the phone about the beach. Please drop off ten male swimsuits. I'll text you their sizes."
"Alright, madam."

I text their sizes according to their pants sizes and wait for about ten minutes and hear a thump from outside. I run outside, "Thanks!" I yell up to George on the helicopter. He waved at me then flew away. I brought the light boxes inside and spoke few words to the inter dimensional, former animated males. Find your swimsuit and try it on, then come right back out with your modern day clothes and we will head to the beach!" They all agreed, some more excited then others.

Hey ppl it's me again and of course this whole scene I had to make dramatic cause drama is juicy. Plus ppl who wanted a reaction got a reaction ten fold well maybe five because I'm tired and I don't write as good when I'm sleepy. Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️
-UnusedMarsBar out~