9- Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!

(Contains swearing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye Colour

I grab my package of swimsuits for me to choose from and walk to my room and the others do the same. I'm glad George new that I'm not that big of a fan of REALLY revealing bikini's.
(Here are the choices. If you don't like any just imagine you had your own on sorry if my fashion or whatever sucks)

 If you don't like any just imagine you had your own on sorry if my fashion or whatever sucks)

I chose one of the three and tried one on

I chose one of the three and tried one on. It's comfortable and doesn't look too bad, great. I changed back into my regular boring clothes and grab a bag and stuff all three of the one piece swimsuits in there. Striding back, oh so gracefully, to the living room I hear hysterical laughing and arguing. Me, being me, decided to eavesdrop and be sneaky.

"What are these even?! They are so revealing! They show all my chest and most of my legs! Whoever made these 'swimsuits' had a few screws and bolts missing!" Ciel complained and Alois laughed at him. "I think they look quite nice to me. Can you imagine what (Y/N) has to wear?" "You bloody pervert!" I agree with you on that one, shorty. Ciel scoffed, "You're probably only thinking that cause you wear thin, short trousers such as these 'swimsuits'."Alois growled at him, "They're comfortable! And at least I'm not ashamed to hide my legs like other English men!"

I had enough of their funny, annoying bickering and walked in the room silently and grinned. "Let's hit the road and go!" "Umm pardon me, lady (Y/N) but why do we need to assault the road?" Thanks Sebastian for reminding me you are all people from the past. Note the sarcasm. "It means let's hurry up and go." I sweat drop and call my limo driver. "Yes come by my place and drop me off at the beach... yes yes I know I love you too." I am close to all of my servants as they are like family to me. "Okay, guys! The transportation to Narnia has come and we shall be departing soon. Grab your belongings and let's get into the transportation."

We all walk out, in style, of the house to the limousine and buckle up. *Tears* they're growing up so fast. "I'm so excited for the beach! Are there a lot of people at the beach? Is it loud? What type of food do they have?" Luka jumped around in his seat as we took off. "Do we have to swim?" Ciel asked, I replied as quickly as the flash. "No you don't have to swim. There are many other beach activities then just swimming." The rest of the ride went peacefully quiet.

As we got to the front entrance of the beach I looked at the decoration and exterior design. It hasn't changed... the last time I was here was with my mom and dad.

Small Flashback

Small Flashback

A young girl with (H/L) (H/C) brushed hair, and sparkling (E/C) eyes was running from her father near the coastline of the ocean. "Try and catch me, daddy!" She giggled out while her father chuckled and let out an "I'm almost there!" She glanced at her mother who was underneath the beach umbrella and sitting in the shade with a piña colada in her hands questionably. "Why aren't you playing with us, mommy?" "Sorry sweets but mommy has to take business calls from work. I promise I will play later." She stopped running and looked at her mother with excitement, eyes shining brighter than they ever could now. "You promise?" "Yes, sweets."

I need to stop thinking of that! I went to the change rooms and changed. The others of course did the same. The males apparently are faster changers than I am because as I got out I had to look around the whole area to find them already at the beach! As I waltzed out there reactions made me die. "So revealing! Her shoulders and knees are showing!" The reactions could've been much worse if George chose a bikini. I cackled in amusement then sat down on the beach towel and sighed as I put some sunglasses on. Ash came over and wrapped his white jacket, that he brought with him, on me. "Here." Ash then went back to laying down on another beach towel, underneath a bright vibrant colored beach umbrella.

I grabbed my (F/T) of pop and drank with a straw as u watched everyone, excluding Ciel and Sebastian and William, playing in the water. Where is the Undertaker? I hear a cackle from behind me and as fast as I can say "bam!" I was picked up bridal style. I blushed embarrassment and hit him on the chest effortlessly. "PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME- blarghh!" I was thrown into the godforsaken water and at the last minute grabbed him so he would go down with me. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WAS RELAXING DAMNIT! DO THAT ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE YOUR OWN CLIENT!!" I cussed and they all laughed and chuckled at me because they knew I was not being serious. A certain cat freak bumped in.
"Language!"
"GODAMN ENGLISH!!"

So ummm... ya I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and this is how you looked like when you were mad XD And as written in the book she did not mean any of what she said and all the black butler characters knew it too.

 ya I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and this is how you looked like when you were mad XD And as written in the book she did not mean any of what she said and all the black butler characters knew it too

Before i finish this chapter up thank you lots for 150+ views! I'm so exhausted... 😞
-UnusedMarsBar