2- More Unexpected Guests

(Contains cursing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye Color

I awoken from my slumber- hold up I ain't in no fairytale! Lets restart that. I heard a crash downstairs which made me not so gracefully awaken with Pluto at the end of the bed, kicking him. Whoops! I pet the top of his head apologetically and he licks my hand.

"Sorry, buddy, but I have to go check out what that sound was." He whimpers when I move my hand to get up and go. I scratch Nightmare, who was beside me all cuddled up, by the ear before I leave. I sit up from my bed, open the door and head to the kitchen where the crashing noise was. When I get there I see THE Vincent Phantomhive covered in smoke.

"I tried to use the microwave the way you said but I got confused and forgot some of what you told me and blew it up." I sigh and grabbed a wet cloth and some gloves to clean the microwave area. Clean the counter, wash the cloth, clean the microwave, wash the cloth, clean the counter and wash the cloth. It went on and on like that till it was spotless and lookin' new.

"ALL DONE! Now what were you making?" He laughs slightly nervous, "I liked the pizza from last night and I tried it from the fridge and didn't like it cold. Yesterday when you explained the microwave you said it warms up things and said the buttons like, 1, mean the time for warming up. So I may have put it for too long."
...

"OKAY! I COULD MAKE THAT EASY! Get another plate of pizza then put it into the microwave." I instructed like a boring teacher in a monotone voice. He did as told and I began to say more. "Press one then leave it until you hear a 'BEEP BEEP!' sound." He lift up his hand dramatically to wipe 'sweat' off his forehead. YOU BARELY DID ANYTHING! WHY R U WIPING OFF NOTHING, YOU DRAMATIC NOBLE!

I walk back to my room about to go back to slumber but you know I can't peacefully sleep when you hear groans of pain from your living room. Again. I run to the living room in the speed of light with Nightmare finally up he filled me at the exact same speed. (strange as that sounds, it happens a lot.)

I come eyes to eyes with 7 pairs of familiar (in the way I've seen them animated) eyes. Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian Michaelis, Alois Trancy/ Jim Macken, Claude Faustus, Ash Landers, Undertaker, William T. Spears and Grell Sutcliffe.

OMFG THEY ARE ALL HERE I REPEAT THEY ARE ALL HERE. SOUND THE SIRENS TURN ON THE ALARMS BECAUSE DREAMS HAVE BECOME A REALITY! I'm not saying I wasn't happy when I saw just Vincent, Pluto and Luca it's just ten times more cool when you have all of the main/ some side characters.

"Hello, my lady. You have been staring for quite some time now. Are you alright?" A smooth voice pops me out of my freak out, whom I recognize is Sebastian the cat freak.

"We are wondering why we are in your home, Ma'am." Ciels girlish voice demands. "First, my name is not ma'am or my lady or any of that bull shit, it is (Y/N). Second, Don't assume it is my fault you were dragged into this house. Third, I have a question. What were you all doing before you were here?" They all were wide eyed at the fact that someone spoken like that to them. Quite the egotistical bunch we have here, huh? They fell out of their trance and began to tell the stories.

"I opened the door for a visitor, who not only didn't send any letter of their arrival but was also wearing a cloak to hide their identity, pushed me and my young master into a deep hole. Which brought us to you, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian voice was calming but was also aggravating in a way when he said, and I quote, "Lady (Y/N)." Didn't I freaking tell him to stop with such formalities.

"Like my butler said, me and him were at the door to greet or dispose of this visitor. He pushed us down that hole before we could even do anything!" Ciel shouted kinda reminding me of a child in a tantrum.

"I was with his highness in his study when someone or something pushed his highness and me down into a hole as well. We were able to catch a glance of the white cloaked man as we turned around." Claude's voice was filled with no emotion whatsoever except for a hint of curiosity.

"I was doing the horrible paperwork in my study then I got up since I was utterly bored with that and was about to head downstairs until, like Claude said this retarded man pushed us down a bloody hole that lead us to here." Alois's voice was annoyed but he looked around the living room in wonder.

"Me, Willy and Undertaker heard about the disappearances and was trying to find the culprit. We found him! He looked absolutely ugly! He wore nothing of the color red! But the worst or best part is we also fell victim since he pushed us down the hole!" Grell yelled dramatically as they gave, might I say, some fabulous poses to go along with what they were telling.

"I was with Sutcliffe and Undertaker at the time as we were searching for this man and we were pushed down a deep, dark, strange hole." Williams voice sounded way more fed-up than emotionless. His eyes scanned the room looking at the electronic devices puzzled.

"Hehehe, I was about to go and see this person I hear about which made me intrigued. Like all the others, I was pushed down that hole. It felt quite calming, hehehe!" Undertakers voice cracked a lot and seemed just as amazing as he was in the anime. I so want to see his face fully!

"I heard a innocent little girls voice call for help near an alleyway. I flew all the way over there unnoticed and saw no sight of the child instead a cloaked man. I brought a sword with me just incase of emergency and fought with the foe. We fought fiercely until the moon came over the sky. Fatigue began to take over me so I jumped back. We stood and stared at each other for a while analyzing the other opponent. A speed that seemed humanly impossible, he dashed in front of me and pushed me into that hole. That is when I woke up to be on the top of these sinful people." Ash looked disgusted at the other Black Butler members.

"Hmm... all of your stories are mostly different but end up the same. If you were to be on the streets the fan girls of Black Butler will come after all of you and that wouldn't be very pleasant I guess. So it would be a better choice to stay in a place with a person you have met so, you are welcome to stay here!"
They all nod their heads in approval of staying here. "Good," I clapped in glee.

"Now there is 1 more bedroom upstairs which Ciel and Sebastian will be taking. Alois and Claude will take the second bedroom upstairs with someone. Undertaker, Grell and William will have the bedroom closest to the front door which is on the left. Ash will have a bedroom to himself on the main floor to the left room." I explain leaving no room for further discussion of this topic.

"If I may ask, why is there a canine in here?" Questioned by the one and only canine species hater, Sebastian Michaelis. "He is my friend, Nightmare." I told him with a cold glare that could rival his own. "I apologize." Cat Freak apologized to me in fear. Actually probably not fear and more for manners sake.

I look at them in confusion as they turn ghost white, quiet, wide eyes and mouth agape. Well most of them including Pirate, Booty shorts boy and Undertaker. They were all looking at the entrance to the living room too. huh strange.

"(Y/N) can we watch that thing on the television-" OH SHIT! They have been spotted. I was gonna tell them that they were here but this is a little too early. Well fuck.

I really wanted them to meet and not have Vincent and Luca die so it would be dramatic and tears would be spilled. I'm heartless XD Oh the... SUSPENSE! Who do you think Alois and Claude will be rooming with? I hope you have a good day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️
-UnusedMarsBar