12- The Picnic

(Contains swearing)
(W/Y/L)= Where you live
(H/C)=. Hair Colour
(H/L)= Hair Length
(F/T)= Favourite Type
(E/C)= Eye colour

I woke up to the sound of people talking right beside me. Who the hell is it?! "My, young master. I never expected to see you slumbering in a lady's quarters before." Sebastian teased Shorty Lord with the infamous amused smirk on his good looking face. Yes I did say good looking. I'm not blind.

"Shut up, useless butler." I'm guessing that Sebastian and Claude made breakfast first yesterday and then Alois and Ciel got up to their room or something and then got ready for the day? I have no clue how they didn't figure the two earls were sleeping in my bed with me yesterday night. "Lady (Y/N)..." they are demons, for hells sake! How did they miss a fact like that. "(Y/N)!" It would make no absolute sense to... "(Y/N)" Cat freak called out while shouting at me.

"Eheh sorry. I was in my own thoughts it seems." I scratched the back of my head and then ran to the dining room. I filled my plate with the same food as yesterday with a big fat grin on my face. The same routine as always. I second 5 bowls annihilated. 5 minutes 1 000 plates gone. They all woke up for breakfast... yay.

Wow they have grown accustomed to the fact that I eat normally. I do eat normally, right? (Ok (Y/N) put the knife down... ok... I'll be over there. *Runs away while screaming in girly fear.) now that that's over with I will go to the kitchen and make some snacks for the next small trip. Oh you wonder where we are going? To a picnic. You know that but the others don't so while I'm making some chicken sandwiches and snack plates they are giving me confused looks.

"Might I ask what are doing?" Sebastian curiously asked me, I glanced at him with sparkling eyes. "We are going to have a picnic! Undertaker, do you remember the hill we went to yesterday?"

He nodded with a crazed look in his... face? "Well we will be doing it there! Sebastian, you go grab a blanket. Claude, make some drinks. Dusk, go grab a back pack. Ash, may you please get fishing rods?" I instruct the others with a silly smile on my face.

The people who had tasks to do went obediently. Odd. As they were on there merry way I was finishing the multitasks.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

All four of the men sorry- two demons, one angel and a half of a man, walked back to the kitchen with the items they needed. "I am absolutely puzzled who this man is. I beg your pardon but who is he?" Sebastian asked in the most formal way possible while taking glances at Dusk.

"This is Dusk. You may have seen him as a white wolf." I introduced them and Ash raised a confused brow. "A wolf? That was him?" I snapped and white fluffy wolf ears and tail popped out of him.

"What in the..." Even in the modern world Sebastian has to lecture Ciel on manners. "That is so cool!" I glanced at Luka and I swear I saw flowers surround him. How is there just flowers all around him? We aren't in some shoujo book!

"Its not the weirdest I've seen... hehehehe." It would be scary if this was the weirdest Undertaker has seen because he deals with all sorts of deaths. They all seem to not care as if nothing has changed.

"Back to what we were doing, let's just pack what's needed. Go dump out those drinks I'll just buy some at the nearby corner store." Claude looked at me in slight frustration and dumped it into the sink and then helped me with packing.

About a few minutes later we got everything packed and walked outside. While everyone was packing I took a Big of my time to call my limo. The chauffeur picked up the luggage and brought it into the trunk as we were buckling up. He closed the trunk then got back into the large vehicle and drove off.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

We all walked out in dramatic lighting and sat down on the top of the hill. We being everyone but 3. Sebastian, Claude, Dusk are getting the blanket and picnic basket and food out. I was going to help too but I was the offer was rejected over and over by the helpful trio.

When the time came and everyone was sitting down was quite... eventful. Grell kept on moving over to Sebastian and William and was kicked and shoved away with as much passion as him. Except this passion is the opposite of what Grell was wanting.

Alois is the same and scooted over to Ciel many times and Sebastian ended there quarrel by sitting in between them. He would be a great mom. I'm dying! XD

I'm not going to tell you who sat where because that would take too long and is unneeded information. Plus the author is very fatigued at the moment.

The rest of the day was spent by us friendly chatting and munching on the lavish food in front of us. It gave off a cheerful vibe around us causing some birds to come and go by.

Hallo, meine lieben Leser! I hope you enjoyed reading this short chapter! If you want to know what I said just google it because google is where questions as answered. I sounded smart for a second there.

That is the UnusedMarsBar persona in Bitmoji form

That is the UnusedMarsBar persona in Bitmoji form. I am in this very another-language sort of mood right now XD. I might tone down the excessive amount of food you take in because it is well

I don't know why I chose the reader to eat that much but I guess when I'm in a hungry mood I take that and say the reader eats more than normal? I hope you have an amazing day/night/evening/afternoon! ☺️
-UnusedMarsBar