Where it all began....

You sat on a chair next to your mothers hospital bed as you both waited for any news about possible heart donors for your mother. Your mother looked up at you, seeing the anxious and worried look on your face and gently held your hand " I'm going to be alright (y/n) " she ensures you "But what if theres no more donors? What if theres nothing they can do for you?" You asked worriedly"shhhhh it'll be alright" she tells you. The doctor then walks in , clip board in hand and sighs as he takes a seat on chair in-front of her bed "well is there anyone left?" You ask anxiously"unfortunately no, But there is one way for your mother to get a new heart. I'm certain you both know about the new organ company that just came in?" He asks you both . You both shook your heads no "well, there call Genco. They give away new organs to those in need however the cost of them are usually costly " The doctor informs you both. You and your mother look at each other curiously "how costly?" Your mother asks a little concerned "well its mostly involves you signing a contract and keep up with monthly payments which are usually around 1000 dollars" the doctor informs you both. Your mother then looks shocked and begins to panic "o-one thousand dollars!?" She asks in shock as her heart monitor begins to spike higher . You try to calm down her and look at the doctor " its alright, I'll-i'll pay for it. My mom can't afford 1000 dollars a month " you tell the doctor . He then gives you a surprised look and nods "alright, we'll get her set up in few moments, hang tight alright" the doctor tells you both before leaving the room.

Your mother then looks at you with worriment in her eyes  " you didn't have to do that (y/n), you need the money for your own needs" your mother says to you "yes I did need to do it, you need this mom, I don't want to lose you . I'll find away to pay it off don't worry" you tell her. The doctor then comes in and hands you a clip board " I'll right before the surgery begins I'll need you to sign this contract " he tells you, you sign it without hesitation and hand it back to him. Two nurses then come in and wheel your mothers bed to the surgery room where she will receive her new heart.

2 hours later.....

You wait outside the room and the surgeon tells you that you can come in now , you swiftly go inside and see your mother smiling at you "how....do you feel?"you ask her "like a million bucks " she says with a smile. You smile and sit next to her.....(to be continued)