Round 1 | FrostClan | Sign - Ups

Hi guys! This is Round 1 of False Alligations! There is only 30 spots, so first come, first serve.

Rules:

1. Please, don't share your role or information you have to the other players. If it's in your role, you can, but for the most part, keep it to yourself or share it in the comments of the chapter.

2. This is a game. The chance of dying is here, so if it happens, don't get angry or overly upset. I can understand disappointment. Also, do not bully other players, or I will remove you and your cat will run away.

3. This is a team game. Don't support the other team. Try to win, not lose.

4. If your character dies, you cannot vote and cannot share information. Doing so will ban you from the next game, if not more.

5. Please be respectful. It is just a game and everyone here just wants to have fun. If you are unsure about anything, just pm me.

Here's the form!:

Name: This must be a two part warrior name. Also, do not use the clan's name as a prefix. Also, do not use -kit, -paw, and -star. Any one who does not follow these rules will be asked to change their name before I accept them.

Gender: I'm okay with other genders beside tom and she-cats, just need the pronouns for them.

Appearance: Keep this somewhat simple. Things that I would like to have are size, fur color and pattern, eye color, and anything that might make them stand out.

Personality: Just so I can get a feel for the cat.

Username: Any usernames that you will use for this game.

Only 1 cat per person. All roles will be randomly assigned and given through PM right after I post the first chapter of the game.