Mastermind Abilities

Froststrike - If the evil reviver app kills the target, the entire team is hidden that round.

Tarantula - Poison kills every two nights. Can try for four, but less targets means higher success chances

Thornflower - Age will be assigned to all cats. The younger the cat, more likely you succeed in killing them. Not every night.

Embereye - Acts like the Traitor Gardener, But with a kill vote.

Stormstar - Using a wheel, you roll to lure to lake, and then roll to drown. Failure to drown ends up with the victim learning a trait.

Silverspeck - Using a wheel, roll to kill and eat your victim, then roll to avoid leaving fur.

Dawnleap - Using a wheel, roll to push off cliff, roll to try another, and then roll to them off cliff. Every three nights.

Wavebreeze - One time successful use. Uses wheel. Roll to lure animal like fox or badger to camp. Roll for victims. Roll for injury. Three injury rolls equals death. Can kill traitors.

Iciclelwish - Uses wheel. Roll to lure victim. Roll three times to stab.

Vixenheart - Uses wheel. Roll to find fox. Roll for victim to find fox. Two successful uses.

Scorchstar - Roll to revive. If successful, every night, roll for who's ability you get to test. Certain abilities will put you out for at least five nights.

Fernheart - Uses wheel. Roll to stun. Roll to kill. Every other night.

Goldencrest - Uses wheel. Roll to climb tree, roll to break target's spine. Then, role to see if they live, but with no action.

Pantherspot - Uses wheel. Roll for stealth, roll for kill, roll to get away.

Willowfall - Uses wheel. Roll to get supplies. Roll to suffocate. Every other night.

Violet - Uses wheel. Roll to put blood on target. Roll to not alert them. Roll to see if they are called traitor.