Round 1 | FrostClan | Day 7

Another bloodbath...

" I'll do anything!" The cat pleaded, the other traitors were about to give in when Froststrike stepped in, " WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR WEAKLINGS!" 

Foxhollow was killed by traitors/inactivity. They were the Turnpelt.

The Brightheart lay dead, blood spilling from their neck and decapitated head.

Needlefang was killed by inactivity. They were the Brightheart.

The Starspeaker once again, lay silent in their nest. No more communications would come to the now dead and eyeless cat.

Reedberry was killed by inactivity. They were the Starspeaker.

The Deputy didn't even shift in their nest. With failing to even get up to eat, they had died.

Sorrelfoot was killed by traitors/inactivity. They were the Deputy.

The Kittypet lay on their back, gutted in a pure fit of rage.

Cinderblaze was killed by inactivity. They were the Kittypet.

" You haven't done a thing for us. So, you'll be disposed of," Froststrike lashed out at a fellow traitor.

Orchidflight was killed by inactivity. They were a Traitor.

Now a circle of cats remained. Cherrystar, Froststrike, Hailfall, Flickerheart, Hollowblaze, Wolffang, Echosong, Lilyfrost, Ivyflight, and Sunnythorn. And three were traitors.

Note: If you do not use your action at night, it will be given to the traitors first. Then extras will be given to fellow clan mates that did use their action. One night and day of inactivity will lead to death.

No more hints from Froststrike.

Vote.

Discuss.

Activity Check