Round 1 | FrostClan | Day 2

The cat looked up. Never had they felt so small, even in the icy forests of their territory, but here was another thing. Even their long limbs were short in comparison to the cats that towered above them.

" You're asking us to revive a cat that has passed to GalaxyClan?" Galaxystar asked in disbelief. Never, in many his years here, had he ever been asked to revive a cat. One of the other leaders stood up, comforting the starry-pelted tom.

" Galaxy, this is a rough time in FrostClan, traitors are on the loose. Maybe, we should give them one favor," Azurestar chided, her voice slightly harsh. The giant tom finally gave in.

" Fine! Froststar! Go get the wanted cat. NOW!" The white she-cat quickly scrambled to do the order, sprinting off into the deeper parts of GalaxyClan's territory. Now, all attention was back on the little cat sitting in front of them. They were shaking, having been frightened by Galaxystar yelling.

" You are dismissed. Never ask this of us again, ever again. Understood?" Shadestar stepped in, venom dripping from his words. The cat quickly nodded, their dream fading to black.

Reedberry has been revived by the Heavenbound. Bittersweet_Fortune

On the dark plains of the Midnight Plains, the now seven traitors met. A few looked downcast at the loss of one of their teammates. The Lead Traitor quickly changed this.

" We must not give up. We will still succeed. We need a victim tonight. Ideas?"

" Vortexblack. They won't see it coming!" A cat cried out. The fellow cats nodded. Once again, a vote was made. A traitor chosen to make the killing blow. This time, the Lead Traitor looked to another.

" You. Do this, without fail." The cat eagerly nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vortexblack wasn't expecting to be attacked. Oh no, he thought someone else would, but obviously, the traitors had different plans. Out of the dark came a cat that attacked with vicious fury. However, hearing someone approaching, they fled out of sight. The Medicine Cat gasped, getting a glimpse of the traitor before they ran away. They quickly healed Vortexblack.

Vortexblack was attacked. The Medicine Cat saved him.

Ravenwind has been muted by the Elder Luna_Moon12345678

Cats who are out of the game

Rowanpaw ( Exiled) - Traitor Apprentice

Cats with roles revealed

Reedberry ( Revived) - Starspeaker

Vote Chain Here! --->

Discussion Chain Here! --->

Roleplay Chain Here! --->