Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 3

Thornflower greeted the much smaller cat into the camp, " Chaos, I thought you wouldn't ever consider joining GardenClan..."

The smaller cat only seemed to laugh at the giant traitor, " Of course! But I caught wind that murder was happening and I figured I should help out!"

" You're a Kittypet, Chaos...." Thornflower growled.

" Still more useful than your traitors. I'm going to do clean-up right now. You, go kill Maple." Thornflower took a step back before stalking away to the warriors den to kill the former queen. Chaos the Kittypet looked at the traitors, frowning a bit.

" Some of you are useless.....you four, come here."

Gillyflower and Applefern looked at each other before walking forward. Hazelpaw and Hollypaw looked petrified. The other apprentices forced them forward, not wanting to face the unknown wrath of Chaos.

Chaos approached Gillyflower, pouncing on the traitor, shoving them to the ground. Chaos called one of the better apprentices over and forced them to end the traitors life. And repeated the process with Applefern, Hazelpaw, and Hollypaw.

Gillyflower has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were a Traitor. T10

Applefern has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were a Traitor. T3

Hazelpaw has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were the Traitor Lookout Apprentice. T13

Hollypaw has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were the Traitor Deceiver Apprentice. T11

Chaos sighed in relief, turning back to the other traitors and called two out.

" Go kill Blossomsnow." They both nodded and ran off to the warriors den. Blossomsnow was awake tonight. Maplespark's apprentice had switched her role. The two traitors didn't care, jumping the young cat and ending her life.

Blossomsnow has been killed by the Traitors. They were the Diviner.

One of the traitors suddenly spoke up.

" I think I forgot to mention, I killed someone else in rage."

They went back and pulled out the dead, very dead, Snowdropfeather.

Snowdropfeather has been killed by the Traitors. They were the Starspeaker.

Chaos hummed happily when they reported the successful kill. But Chaos needed more blood tonight. The four traitors hadn't been enough. 

" Get Carnationwish and Cypresshawk." Two more traitors ran off to get the cats in order. When they came back, Cypresshawk and Carnationwish just collapsed on the floor. Chaos approached the defender first, slashing his throat open.

Cypresshawk has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were a Warrior.

Chaos approached the healer next. 

" P-please d-don't. Mintdapple won't recover...."

Chaos ignored the healer's pleas and ended her life. 

Carnationwish has been killed by Chaosstar for inactivity. They were the Foxheart.

A choked cry grabbed Chaos's attention. Mintdapple stood at the enterance of the warriors den. She ran over to her mate, crying herself to sleep for the last time.

Mintdapple has been killed by grief of losing their mate. They were the Elder.

Thornflower stopped when she saw all the carnage. She had Maplespark's dead body in her jaws. She dropped the corpse next to all the others.

" I see you had a blast...."

Maplespark has been killed by Thornflower. They were the Troublemaker NPC.

Chaos nodded, " Yes. I believe I will stay in this clan for a while. I may even be able to become the leader  out of fear.

Thornflower looked at the cat in confusion but shook her head and headed to the warriors den to sleep. Chaos dismissed the other traitors for the night. 

In the morning, more carnage awaited the clan. Chaos sat in the high branches of the tree, Berryleap's dead body ripped to shreds beneath it.

" I am your new leader. I am Chaosstar."

Berryleap has been killed by Chaosstar. They were the Deputy NPC.

Chaosstar has arrived. They are the Overlord NPC.

Discussion

Vote

Check Your Activity with Chaosstar ( THIS IS NOT AN ACTIVITY CHECK! USE THIS IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE IN DANGER OF DYING FROM INACTIVITY)

Ask the Mastermind, Thornflower

Randomness

Roleplay