Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 7/FINALE

Willowflower pulled themselves up out of their nest. Their blue eyes flickered around the den, landing on the recently made warrior, Bluebellwish. 

' That's quite an annoying name. Just another reason to rid of them.' They crept over to the warrior, realizing that the warrior was still awake, waiting for something.

" You've got some guts, traitor..." Willowflower growled softly, Bluebellwish looking over, " H-h" Willowflower pounced on the warrior, who tried to fight back, but was overpowered by the Dominator. Soon Willowflower was standing beside a corpse of a filthy traitor. They looked over at the other cat that had avoided them like a hawk.

Willowflower strided over to Meadowcall, " I know you're one of them." Before Meadowcall could react, Willowflower jumped on them, slashing their claws across their throat. Now with the traitors dead, Willowflower walked over to their former teammate. They would help be an overachiever. Only 4 of the originals had to die. Now all of them but Willowflower would.

Leafheart lifted their head sleepily when they got poked. They were slightly taken back when they saw Willowflower sitting there. As they were about to speak, Willowflower ended them. 

Willowflower looked at the three cats left in the warriors den. Darkrose, Poppypelt, and Marigoldbush all slept soundly, but Darkrose was struggling. They were slowly dying.

" Might as well put you out of your misery..." Willowflower walked over to the respected warrior, slashing their throat open quickly, as if to end them as swiftly as possible. Poppypelt was slightly roused by their den mates getting murdered by a rage filled cat. They got up to look around, but were tackled by the Dominator.

" WILLOWFLOWER?! What are you doing?"

" Winning this game." And with that, Willowflower ended Poppypelt. This scuffle had woken Marigoldbush, who watched in absolute horror. 

Willowflower faced the other cat, " Sorry. You guys were just, throwing everything away. Don't worry. Thornflower will go too." 

" Wait, wha-" Willowflower jumped on Marigoldbush, the Diviner trying to throw them off. It was in vain.

Willowflower walked out of the warriors den, " So, Thornflower, you give up yet?"

" NEVER!" Thornflower jumped at Willowflower, the two cats becoming locked in combat. They slashed, bit, and kicked at each other. However, even the true traitor couldn't survive the dominator.

Willowflower has won the game. They were the Dominator, formerly the Survivor.

The Clan did technically get rid of the traitors. The neutral team did get four of their own dead. They have a half-win.

The Traitors Lost.

Traitor List

T1 - Lead Traitor - Alderclimb

T2 - Mastermind - Spearmint 

T3 - Traitor - Applefern

T4 - Traitor Deciever - Phaceliabreeze

T5 - Traitor Apprentice - Bluebellpaw

T6 - Traitor Gardener - Hibiscustoe

T7 - Traitor Lookout - Meadowcall

T8 - Traitor - Cloverskip

T9 - Traitor - Vinetangle

T10 - Traitor - Gillyflower

T11 - Traitor Deciever Apprentice - Hollypaw

T12 - Traitor Thief - Oleandersong 

T13 - Traitor Lookout Apprentice - Hazelpaw

T14 - Traitor - Scyamorebranch

T15 - Traitor Apprentice - Juniperpaw 

T16 - Turnpelt - Pinebranch

Round 3 Sign-Ups will be up soon