Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 2

" I can trust you two to do this job correctly, right?!" Thornflower growled at the two traitors. Vinetangle nodded, trying to assure the bigger traitor. Phaceliabreeze gave a more confident nod and the two left. 

Phaceliabreeze snuck into the warriors den, padding over to a certain cat. As they were setting up the clues, the blue eyes of the survivor snapped open and a growl rose in their throat. The survivor quickly got up and ended Phaceliabreeze's life before settling back down.

Vinetangle gulped slightly, but headed over to their target. They peaked in, ready to jump on and kill their target when another cat pulled them back, Vinetangle running from said cat.

" Were you even partially successful? AND WHERE'S YOUR PARTNER?!" Thornflower hissed at Vinetangle, who meekly shook their head. Thornflower growled, ending the traitors life, " I need some easy kills...."

Phaceliabreeze was killed by the Survivor. They were the Traitor Deceiver. Vinetangle was killed by inactivity. They were a Traitor.

Thornflower headed to the nursery. Maybe she could finish off Maplespark's litter tonight. As she crept in, she spotted the other two kits. She grabbed them and killed them in the clearing.

Rosekit and Maizekit were killed by Thornflower. They were Kit NPCs.

Vote!

Discuss!

Ask the Masterminds!

Roleplay!

Be RaNDom....!