Round 2 | GardenClan | Roles

NOTE: IF MORE PEOPLE JOIN, MORE ROLES WILL BE ADDED

Clan Team - Their goal is to exile all the traitors before they can eliminate all of the clan team and neutral team

Deputy - You have the nightly action of investigating someone you find suspicious. You will be told if they are Innocent, Traitor, or Unknown. Once you investigate someone once, you can investigate them again after three nights to get a hint of what they may be.

Unknown roles are: Starspeaker, Lead Traitor, Brightheart, Sibling, Mastermind, Bittersweet, Hopeless Romantic, Troublemaker Apprentice, Survivor Apprentice, and Possessor and Survivor.

Medicine Cat - You have the nightly action of healing someone. If that cat is attacked by the traitors, they will run away after seeing you. You will get one physical trait of a traitor. You can only successfully heal a cat once from a traitor, the second time will be a 50/50, and third will fail. You cannot heal yourself.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - You are an apprentice, so your name will end in -paw. Originally, you will not have any nightly action or special abilities. However, if the medicine cat is killed/exiled, you will take their place.

Herb Goddess - Twice per game you can give the medicine cat extra herbs to heal one or two extra cats that night. 

Starspeaker - Your nightly action is being able to talk to StarClan and choose a dead cat to speak to. They may be able to give you important or helpful information. All of this happens in your sleep, so it will appear as you not having a nightly action to the lookouts.

Garden Watcher - You have the nightly action of seeing if another cat has a nightly action. After you investigate someone once, after three nights, if you investigate them again, you will get a hint to what their nightly action is.

Garden Watcher Apprentice - You are an apprentice, so your name will end in -paw. Originally, you will not have any nightly action or special abilities. However, if the garden watcher is killed/exiled, you will take their place.

Diviner - You have the nightly ability of looking for clues of two cats and figuring out if they are on the same team or not. You do this by grinding up some flowers and floating them in a puddle of water.

Diviner Apprentice - You are an apprentice, so your name will end in -paw. Originally, you will not have any nightly action or special abilities. However, if the diviner is killed/exiled, you will take their place.

Den-Guard - A warrior with extreme strength. Your nightly action is to choose someone to protect. If they are attacked by the traitors, you will take the attack instead. You will in return see a physical trait of one of the traitors. If you protect someone again, you will perish this time.

Turnpelt - You are a warrior that is somewhat desperate to live. You are a normal warrior and will be told you are a normal warrior. If you are attacked by the traitors, you will join their side in desperation to live.

Spy - A warrior that can sneak in with the traitors to get info. Every night you will be given a random bit of information. The clan may have received this info already. Shows up as a traitor.

Elder - A wise, grumpy, and old warrior. Every night, you can choose to mute someone the next day and they will not be able to comment on the next chapter.

Truth-Teller - Twice every game, they can force someone to tell them their role. This will happen through me. 

Warrior ( x 1 ) - You have no special ability or nightly action. Your only task is to help exile traitors with what information you get.