Round 3 | End

Antpaw smiled wickedly. Stormstar and Goldencrest stood beside here, their dedicated apprentices Hawkpaw and Cloudlypaw next to them. She looked at the camp filled of traitors. Night had fallen so the others were sound asleep.

Swanpaw left their mentor, Laurelflight, wandering over to Antpaw's side.

" See? We did it. Exactly as you said we would."

Antpaw nodded, turning to her traitors.

" We cannot celebrate just let. One of the innocents has died thanks to the new Dominator. A Hopeless Romantic. One that's spent a lot of time with Stoneleap."

Emberpaw quickly bounded up, the former Warrior Apprentice eager to prove their new loyalty to Antpaw and the other traitors.

" I'll go get him!" The apprentice took off the the Medicine Den. A small yelp came from the den and Stoneleap sprinted out and over to Dustythorn's body. The Medicine Cat started sobbing over their mates body. Froststream padded up behind the Med Cat and swiftly ended him.

Solarheart stretched out a bit, " How about we get those two planned kills of tonight? The Lookout and the traitor to us. That left us."

Antpaw nodded, " Of course. Go do that then, Solarheart. You are also new in this arena."

Solarheart got up and headed for the dens., Whitepaw follwing them. In good time, they came back with the corpses of Berrywhisker and Lilacpaw.

Hawkpaw and Cloudypaw quickly got up, noticing that Twistedpaw and Lilyfrost had left. They looked at each other and bolted after the two, their mentors following. And then they came back later with a drowned Twistedpaw and a Lilyfrost with a broken spine. 

With all the commotion, Eaglefur exited the den, stepping back in horror at all the corpses. Before they could scream, Laurelflight bolted forward, killing them.

Pineflame also made the mistake, but this time, Swanpaw took their mentor's place and finished them off.

Falconheart and Cherrysnow looked at the den and headed in. Moonwatcher got up and looked around, just to get jumped by the two cats, and ended.

Morning soon came. Stagspirit got up, licking some of the blood off their claws. They exited the den, all 10 traitors coming straight for them.

The Traitors Won

Lead Traitors

- Falconheart

Evil Reviver Apprentice 

- Cloudypaw

- Hawkpaw ( Former Med Cat Apprentice)

Traitor Lookout

- Laurelflight

Traitor Lookout Apprentice

- Swanpaw

Traitor Deceiver

- Violeteyes ( Left to be Cave-Guard)

Traitor Thief

- Swiftsnow

-Froststream ( Copycat)

- Cherrysnow ( Former Traitor)

Traitor 

- Lilacpaw ( Became Troublemaker App)

- Solarheart ( Turnpelt)

Traitor Apprentices

- Whitepaw

- Emberpaw (  Former Warrior App)