Round 1 | FrostClan | Day 5

( A/N: Before we start, people! PLEASE JUST RESPOND TO YOUR ROLE! Don't wait for me to prompt you. Because I decided to see what would happen. FIVE PEOPLE DIE THIS ROUND because of reasons, four being from things the traitors have done. Also to you four, that did respond good job. You deserve a pat on the back as well as your reward. Also, don't say who you are....)

Froststrike sighed. Only two of the remaining five showed up, " How pathetic. Well, I might as well reward you two. Bonus kills tonight. I'll kill the one you vote for, you two take your own. It seems I also have a personal kill tonight as well. The two traitors proudly put in their vote, the realm fading. 

Froststrike and her accomplices snuck out of the warriors den through the back, to avoid waking everyone else. Vortexblack stood outside the warriors den, pacing. Froststrike's blue eyes shone with malice as she approached the tom. He was hesitant at first, but that was his downfall. She quickly jumped on him, slashing her claws across his throat, leaving several bloody gashes. The two other traitors slipped back into the den, taking out their respective targets, Roseleaf and Asterflight.

The three traitors dragged the three corpses over to the center of the camp. Silverwind stepped out of the warriors den, making all three freeze. However, their worry soon went away as the she-cat ran over her siblings corpses and died of gried. Froststrike sent the other two to get cleaned off while she headed to the apprentice den. She snuck in, grabbing Ashpaw by the scruff and dragged them into the clearing. Ashpaw just hung their limply, all life gone from the young cat. Froststrike quickly made that literal.

Vortexblack, Asterflight, Roseleaf, Silverwind, and Ashpaw have died. Vortexblack was the cave-guard, Asterflight was a warrior, Roseleaf was the seeker, Silverwind was the sibling, and Ashpaw was the seeker apprentice. The first three died because of the traitors. Silverwind died because of siblings. Ashpaw was inactive ( account deleted).

T1 - Solid Coat

T2 - Sootpaw 

T3 - White fur

T4 - Fallenpool

T5 - No hints

T6 - Yellow/amber/orange eyes

T7 - Black fur

T8 - Rowanpaw

More than one traitor has yellow/amber/orange eyes

Vote here!~

Discuss here!~

Froststrike!~