Round 2 | GardenClan | Night 5

" Wait, what? Me? This has to be a bad dream, right? It's just a bad dream right? I haven't actually failed, right?" Juniperpaw looked around at his clanmates, distraught. Apprentices that were once close to the oblivious apprentice hid behind their mentors. He looked at the other traitors, stepping back when he saw their expressions matched the rest of the Clan's.

" Juniperpaw, you are exiled from GardenClan. Leave," Chaosstar growled. Juniperpaw looked around again, finally realizing that this was actually happening. He looked at Thornflower, confusion clear in his gaze.

" Mom...? You're allowing them to do this? Even after all my siblings died and dad died? You're still allowing them to exile your only remaining family? How could you let this Kittypet come in and ruin our clan... maybe we will win. It'll be better than living in these conditions," Juniper's amber eyes glistened with regret and unhappiness. The tom turned and left, leaving everything he had ever known behind him in a place he just wanted to save, like his mother said they would.

Juniperpaw was exiled. They were a Traitor Apprentice. T15

Traitors: Kill-Vote and Actions

Innocents with Actions: Actions

Everyone without actions: Who will you visit?

Now for stuff in the comments:

Activity Check?

Discussion?

Roleplay?

Nonsense

ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I ALMOST FORGOT!

- SURVIVORS PERK! YOU HAVE MADE IT TO NIGHT FIVE! DETERMINATION FILLS EVERYONE! ALL ACTIONS ( NOT KILL-VOTE) DOUBLED! APPRENTICES WILL BE PM-ED ABOUT SOMETHING!