Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 5

Goldenbloom sat in their den, sorting some herbs. This wouldn't matter though. A single traitor snuck through the enterance, sitting down. Goldenbloom turned, jumping back. The apprentice got up before lashing out.

Goldenbloom has been killed by the Traitors. They were the Medicine Cat.

Aspenleaf walked into the warriors den to check on the two they were guarding. One got up when Aspenleaf got near, slashing their claws across his throat.

Aspenleaf has been killed by the Dominator. They were the Den-Guard.

Cherrypetal and Daisyfern approached the same warrior, stepping back in horror at the corpse next to their paws. And with a royally pissed off look, they too fell.

Cherrypetal has been killed by the Dominator. They were the Animal Friend.

Daisyfern has been killed by the Dominator. They were the Sibling. 

Astervine and Birchpaw looked at each other cautiously before entering the apprentice den to see one. The Survivor Apprentice got up from their nest and attacked the two cats.

Astervine has been killed by the Survivor Apprentice. They were the Brightheart.

Birchpaw has been killed by the Survivor Apprentice. They were the Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Sagepetal awoke sleepily in the morning. They looked over, stopping when they saw their beloved sibling right there, dead. And their heart stopped from no longer having the other two.

Sagepetal has been killed by grief of losing both siblings. They were the Garden Watcher.

Chaosstar looked at all the remaining apprentices and called them up.

" Marigoldpaw, you will now be Marigoldbush. Lilacpaw, you will now be Lilacice. Bluebellpaw, you will now be Bluebellwish. Poppypaw, you will now be Poppypelt. Olivepaw, you will now be Olivebranch. Rosepaw, you will now be Rosepetal. "

And now, there were just warriors of all types.

Vote

Discuss

Activity Check

Roleplay

Ask Questions

Random