A Few Things Need to be Addressed/Announced

Okay, I'm going to try to avoid yelling. Because I'm trying to be nice. This is the first night of CliffClan, and we do have some new players. Most roles only need you to randomly pick cats off the list. You can use players and other things to help decide, but mostly, it's random. As things pick up, for those that have more active roles, clues may come around and help you make decisions. 

Two, traitors, get your act together. Don't be an idiot and comment here that you understand message two, I might shoot you. But honestly. Three of my traitors have done anything to my knowledge. Disappointed in the rest of you.

Three, from 8 am to 5 pm Central Time Zone US, I am not on discord. If you need to contact me before I post the chapter for the day, you need to pm me, not use discord. 

Four, now that I'm done ranting about why I'm worried my poor Round 3 is dying, let's talk about round 4. It's kind of a joke round. It's gonna be really weird. The prologue will have you laughing I hope. Nothing said should be taken seriously.

Five, I'm doing something. It's an art thing. I need something of people that want to be in it. You need to be in at least one round of this, started or not, to be in it.

Cat Persona/Main cat looks:
Age Range: 
If you had to pick a mastermind, which one. Not everyone can pick Frost and Thorn. Variety People. List is in my individual roleplay book for them. Tarantula is an option : 

If you don't understand any of this, questions here. Also, if you need to tell me something for Day 1 of CliffClan, you have 1 and a half hours.