Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 6

In the real world, someone sat at their computer. A scowl was on their face. This perfect round, ruined. COMPLETELY RUINED. They glared at their screen, furiously typing. SO MUCH CARNAGE.

--------------------

Chaosstar watched peacefully as the visiting commenced. They smirked slightly as Rosepetal walked into the Dominator's den, another dead.

Rosepetal was killed by the Dominator. They were the Warrior/Sibling Apprentice.

Two more cats wandered towards the warriors den, heading to the Survivor Apprentice. They didn't come back out.

Chestnutshine was killed by the Survivor Apprentice. They were the Possessor.

Sycamorebranch was killed by the Survivor Apprentice. They were a Traitor. T14

Thornflower rounded up all her traitors, frowning at the shrinking number. However, judgement must be served.

" Cloverskip, Oleandersong, Pinebranch. You have been failing to join the kill vote. Your time is up."

Before any of them could react, Thornflower ended them all.

Cloverskip was killed by Thornflower for lack of action. They were a Traitor. T8

Oleandersong was killed by Thornflower for lack of action. They were the Traitor Thief. T12

Pinebranch was killed by Thornflower for lack of action. They were the Turnpelt. T16

Thornflower looked at another traitor, sending them to go kill someone.

They quickly ran off, and soon came back with Olivebranch's dead body.

Olivebranch was killed by the Traitor. They were the Troublemaker Apprentice.

Lilacice wandered into the clearing, going to clean her claws from fighting the invaders. However, after seeing that both siblings were dead, she couldn't take it and died.

Lilacice was killed by grief of losing their siblings. They were the Survivor Apprentice.

But, Thornflower wasn't done yet. First, she attacked Chaosstar.

Chaosstar was killed by Thornflower. They were the Overlord NPC.

Then all the elders.

Oakberry, Saffronpuddle, and Willowthorn were killed by Thornflower. They were all Elder NPCs.

Then the defender.

Cactusfur was killed by Thornflower. They were the Defender NPC.

Then everyone left in the nursery.

Daisytwitch was killed by Thornflower. They were a Queen NPC.

Hickorykit and Basilkit were killed by Thornflower. They were Kit NPCs.

Discuss

Vote

Roleplay

Random

Activity Check ( for real, not just asking about it)

Cats remaining: 1 Dominator. 3 Traitors. 4 Innocents.

Bluebellwish

Willowflower

Leafheart

Meadowcall

Marigoldbush

Spearmint

Poppypelt

Darkrose ( WILL DIE Day 8)