Round 2 | GardenClan | Prologue/Day 0

Gardenstar puffed up her chest slightly as she sat on the lower branches of the apple tree that shadowed the GardenClan camp. Not even 6 moons ago was this absolute chaos, a few stragglers, loners, rogues, and kittypets, just trying to stay alive. But now, now it was a amazing society. A few soft scratches notified the newish leader of her lone remaining daughter climbing the tree to meet her.

The head hunter smiled at her mother as she reached a branch, " Mom, I sent off the hunting patrols and Daisyfern went with the fruit-picking team she arranged to the orchard. Do you want Pinebranch to set up any patrols?" 

" Please. Also, Thistleflower, please instruct all remaining mentors and apprentices in camp to train. Including you and Rosepaw," The leader reminded, the younger dark brown she-cat simply nodding before climbing back down the tree on one last note, " Also, can we meet by the orchard tonight?"

" Of course," Gardenstar turned back to watching her clan with pride. Her healing crew of six quickly herded their new apprentice, Birchpaw into the healing den. Thistleflower and Chestnutshine stood by the enterance, waiting for Rosepaw and Olivepaw to make their way over there. Hibiscustoe, Poppypaw, Blossomsnow, Alderclimb, and Vinetangle were out on the hunting patrol. Lavenderfrost, Meadowcall, and Myrtletuft were chatting while eating by the warriors den.

Daisyfern, Astervine, and Ivytail quickly exited the camp, Lilacpaw, Juniperpaw, and Hollypaw running after their mentors. Mintdapple, the only other collector left gave a warm and friendly look at the three apprentices. 

Everything was going well.

* * *

Gardenstar walked into the orchard, quickly spotting her daughter, " Ah, Thistleflower, what did you want to talk about?"

The younger cat chuckled, giving her mother and ex-leader a crazed grin, " Your death. With the flick of her tail, fifteen cats came bolting out of the trees, attacking Gardenstar. With one life left after the assult, Gardenstar watched in horror as Thistleflower walked towards her, nimbly avoiding the blood on the grass.

" Lights out, mother," And with that, she sliced open her mother's throat, taking her last life. " Let's get out of here." The cats cleaned up the scene and left, no evidence behind.

------------------------

Allegiances coming out, soon ( With NPCs)