Round 2 | GardenClan | Day 4

Chaosstar walked into the clearing, stretching their short limbs.

" So! How is this killing going to start?" One of the traitors quickly offered to go kill someone, the others agreeing with the choice. With approval, the cat ran off into the warriors den, coming back with a struggling Fernstem. The rest of the traitors looked at them and sighed.

" You should of known that spies don't get praised. Too bad you kept your mouth shut." The traitor quickly slashed their claws across Fernstem's throat, blood pouring out.

Fernstem was killed by the traitors. They were the Spy.

At that time, Ivytail walked out of the warriors den, stumbling around a bit. The traitors fled to the shadows in a panic, leaving the corpse of Fernstem in the clearing. Ivytail stopped when seeing the corpse, but his legs gave out underneath him, blood dripping from his mouth. Ivytail was no longer moving or breathing.

Ivytail was killed by the Traitor Gardener. They were the Deputy.

At this, Tulipfall got a bad feeling, quickly shooting up out of her nest and walking into the clearing. She froze when she saw Ivytail there, quickly prodding her mate to see if he was alive. When he didn't respond, she started sobbing right next to him. Soon, her cries were gone along with her life.

Tulipfall was killed by grief of losing her mate. They were a Duplicator, Role: Hopeless Romantic.

Myrtletuft suddenly got up from sleeping, walking into the camp clearing. He stopped when he saw his mate, Tulipfall, dead on the ground. He slashed his claws across his throat.

Myrtletuft was killed by grief of losing his mate. They were the Herb Goddess.

Daffodilfall was now up, walking into the clearing. And she died of grief.

Daffodilfall was killed by grief of losing her mate. They were the Hopeless Romantic.

The lead traitor walked out of the shadows. They stopped by Daffodilfall's body, sitting next to it. Everything they've ever worked for killed the one they loved. Grief took over, and they started sobbing, crying for their love. Chaosstar did not stand for this. So Chaosstar ended them.

Alderclimb was killed by Chaosstar for grieving over his mate. They were the Lead Traitor. T1

Chaosstar pulled the two apprentices over, the two pulling away to no avail.

" Isn't it beautiful?! A mass death caused by a bunch of love sick cats and players?!" The two apprentices nodded, not wanting to anger the insane leader.

" I'm glad you like my work, but can you please release the apprentices? They're terrified," The traitor gardener said to Chaosstar. The small cat finally realized, letting the two go.

" Is this.. Normal?" a traitor asked, scared.

" Yes, yes it is...." Thornflower said, exiting the nursery with two corpses. Seedkit and Elmkit lay dead at her paws.

Seedkit and Elmkit have killed by Thornflower. They were both Kit NPCs.

Vote

Discuss

Chaosstar's Activity Checking Service

Thornflower's Questions

Roleplay

Random