Chapter 1.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and disturbing my beauty sleep. I tossed and turned aggressively then finally raised up and grabbed my phone. I turned it off and then threw it on the bed. It's 7 am and here I am up with an attitude getting ready for my first day of high school. Senior year at a new school in a new state...Plantation Florida. I got up and walked into my bathroom while rubbing my eyes and trying to function well. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. I hopped out the shower feeling a lot better. I walked back into my room and got dressed. I wore a black crop top with ripped black jeans, some black vans, and a black leather jacket. My hair was so wet, curly, and puffed up so I didn't do much to it. I grabbed my bag and phone then headed downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie, I made you some breakfast...it's over there on the counter," my mom said while sitting down on the couch watching the news.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and took a seat then began eating but I had to rush because I didn't want to be late on my first day.

"Are you nervous? Because if you are you have nothing to be worried about" my mom said while walking over to the coffee maker.

"Eh kinda...anyway I have to go, I don't want to be late I'll see you later...love you," I said while walking out.

I got in my car and began driving. My morning was just not going that well because first, my GPS was acting up, then the traffic was bad, then last but not least I almost got lost...great just great.

I finally reached in front of the school and there was a lot of kids outside, I guess school didn't start yet...I mean it was only 7:30 and it said on the paper school started at 8. I parked my car and then walked in feeling quite nervous. I had to go to the principal's office to talk to him about a few things but I didn't know where it was so I was pretty lost. I was just standing around looking at my paper confused while biting my nails because of how nervous I was. Just then a boy with blond and black dreads with his hair up in a pineapple kinda way and a couple of face tats walked up to me.

"Hey, are you lost or something?" He said to me with a smile on his face.

"Um yeah...I'm new here and today's my first day so I'm just pretty confused and lost" I said to him with a little smile on my face. "Oh, I can help you, where do you need to be right now?" He asked me while scratching his head. I looked at the paper to see and then I looked back at him "uh the principal's office" I said. "Ight well, I'll take you there" he said.

Thank god he showed up and helped me because honestly, I would've been standing in that same spot for hours with my slow lost ass. "Thank you so much" I said to him while we walked up a couple of steps. "No problem...so what's your name?" He asked me. "Shiann...and your name?" I asked him nervously. I don't know why but when I get around new people I start to get super nervous. "That's a nice name I'll call you Shy or Shy Shy *laughs* and my name is Jahseh but people calls me Jah or X," he said. I laughed at the nicknames he gave me cause my friends back home use to call me that. "Well it's nice meeting you Jahseh...and why X?" I asked confused. "My rapper name is XXXTentacion but people call me X for short," he said. Ohh so he's a rapper? That Dope. "Oh wow, that's cool...I hope I can hear some of your music" I said to him. We finally made it to the principal's office thank god it felt like we took forever to get there. "I'll wait out for you, so I can show you To your next destination," he said while taking a seat on the bench. "Okay, thanks again," I said then I head in the office.

25 minutes later.

I walked out the principal's office feeling less tense from before. Jahseh was still there waiting for me, I felt bad because I took a little to long. "Hey, sorry I took long...he was talking to me about things," I said to him. "It's fine, so where do you have to go next?" He asked me while standing up. I looked at my paper and it said "English room 518" I was praying in my head that he had the same class as me.

"English," I said to him. "Oh wow I have English too, come one let's head to class," he said while grabbing my hand. When we reached everyone was staring at me which made me nervous again. The teacher introduced me to everyone and then I took a seat next to Jahseh and then the lesson started.

The day went by pretty well after all. Jahseh stood by my side most of the time which really helped. It was the end of the day and everyone was getting ready to head home but I had to stop at the principal's office again before I could go home. He wanted to make sure I had a great first day and that no one messed with me or anything.

"Are you sure everything went well today?" He asked me. "Yes, principal Coleman...Jahseh helped me out a lot today" I said. "Jahseh!? As in Jahseh Onfroy!?" He asked me with a weird face expression. "Yes, why did you make your face like that?" I asked confused. "Shiann....please stay away from that boy he's trouble and not good for you to be around," he said to me. What the hell is this man talking about? Jahseh is super nice and sweet. I just got up and left before things get intense.