Chapter 8

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
Shiann and I went into my office to basically just chill and talk while Ski and Ashanti were in the studio room basically fucking flirting with each other.

As I take a seat at my desk writing and playing my music off the computer Shiann took a seat next to me and just listened. "Wow your really good....very talented" she said while staring at me. I looked at her and smiled and when she smiled back at me I just wanted to grab her face and kiss her. "Why you so beautiful?" I asked her. She quickly looked away and I can tell she was blushing. I continued writing down some stuff while we pretty much just listened to my music. Shiann has her arm on my shoulder while she was busy staring at me with a cute smile on her face. "Hey can we play a game of pool? Just one pleaseee?" She said to me with a baby voice. "Just one, cause a nigga gotta work" I said to her. We started playing 8 pool and this girl sucked well I wasn't good either but she's worse. "I feel like your cheating" she said to me. "What!? Your just trash that's all" I said while teasing her. "Come teach me then" she said. I mean I like helping people so I walked up behind her and started helping her. My body pressed up against her body and our hands touching each other.

She looked deeply into my eyes and then kissed me. But quickly....she then pulled back. "Omg Jahseh I'm so sorry...I got caught up into the moment" She said. I grabbed her closer to me "don't apologize....cause I was gonna do the same" I said to her. She smiled and then we continued kissing. Her lips were so soft and it was just everything. I lift her up and sat her down on the table and continued kissing her as I wrapped her legs around my waist. I took off her jacket then she took off mine. I held her tight in my arms while were still kissing.

Just then Ski walked in....greatttt. "Oh shit....I didn't mean to disturb you guys" he said while stuttering. "What!? No you didn't....it's fine" Shiann said to him nervously. She then put on back her jacket and walked out. "Yeah I definitely walked in at the wrong moment" Ski said. I ran after Shiann to make sure she was okay. "You good? Are you leaving or something?" I asked her. "Yeah....I'll see you tomorrow okay? Wait actually I can't I'm gonna be with Hakeem um uh....I'll see you at school....BYE!" She said very very nervously. I think she's embarrassed because of what just happened. I low key got pissed off because she's gonna be spending time with Hakeem tomorrow and he likes her as well I pray be better not try no dumb shit cause I'm not tryna hurt anyone.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
That was super embarrassing. I quickly rushed out the studio and while I'm rushing my way out I quickly grabbed Ashanti"s arm pulling her out with me. "What the hell is going on? What happened?" Ashanti ask me as we reached outside. "I'll tell you when we get home" I said. I ordered an Uber to come and get us because we was kinda far from home.

The Uber came.....thank god it felt like we was standing out there for so long.

•In Uber•
"Okay your being weird asf....what the hell happened?" Ashanti said to me. "We made out" I said while looking out the window. "Okay...why you freaking out over that?" She asked me. "Because.....we're just friends, I've only know him for a week, and ugh! It wasn't suppose to happen" I said. "But you guys are already really close.....and don't you like him?" She said. "Like? What makes you think I have feelings for him?" I asked her. "Listen....I see the way y'all both act towards each other I know you have a little crush on him" she said to me while playfully rolling her eyes. She wasn't lying though because I actually do have a little bit of feelings for him. "Fine your right but don't say anything okay?" I said to her. "Okay I won't" She said. The rest of the car ride we talked about me and Hakeem little hang out we have tomorrow.

As soon as we got home I took a shower and ate. After I ate and everything I went to go lay down and watch some TV then went to sleep pretty early. I had a pretty weird dream. Everything was pretty blurry but there was like an ambulance and a stretcher being carried out...is this a message about someone getting hurt? Oh gosh.

Again sorry that this part is short and boring. The next couple chapters gonna be more juicy and interesting❤️.