Chapter 10

•Shiann's P.O.V•
As Hakeem told me about Principal Coleman being right about Jahseh my nerves were starting to boil. "Honestly I can careless what you and Principal Coleman has to say about Jahseh. He's not like that at all! Honestly this was the worst dAtE ever just leave me alone" I said then I walked out. It's honestly annoying to hear people saying he's a bad person and that I should stay away from him. Just then a kid walked up to me. "Hello, are you Xxxtentacion's girlfriend?" The kid asked me. Shit I just remembered we posted a picture on Instagram together and I guess his fans thinks I'm his girlfriend. "Oh no I'm his friend" I said. "Tell him I said hi okay? Okay bye" the kid said before running off. I just laughed and began driving.

I pulled up at Jahseh's house but I guess he wasn't home because I knocked like a thousand times. I just sat inside my car and waited for him. Like 20 minutes later he finally pulled up and a smile came across my face. "Woah what are you doing here?" He asked me while walking up to me. He gave me a hug as I hugged him back. "Let's watch a movie or something" I said to him. "Ight bet" he said while unlocking his door. We got in and instantly Tankhead walked out with 2 other boys. "Aye aye" Jahseh said to them. "Oh shit um Craig and Coolie this my friend Shiann, Shiann those are my other vrother's Craig and Coolie" he said. "Hi"I waved to the boys and went into Jah's room.

He came in and closed the door behind him. "Where were you btw? I thought you was chilling with Ski?" I asked him. "Yeah we was at Scheme's house and shit like that" he said to me while turning on the TV. "So how was your date?" He asked me. "Okay it wasn't a date...it was just a hangout and it was so bad man, all he did was talk about you" I said. "What about me? Why that fuck nigga so worried about me?" He asked me and he sounded pissed. "He said Principal Coleman was right about you and that I shouldn't be around you" I said softly. Jahseh just stood there quiet and pissed. "There's also something I wanna talk to you about, come take a seat next to me" I said to him while patting the bed instructing him to sit next to me. He took a seat and looked at me. "Wassup?" He said. "So you know how we been friends for like a week now and we know a lot about each other?" I asked him nervously. "Yeah, And?" He said.

I took a deep breath and just got silent for a sec. I'm not scared too shoot my shot I'm just scared I'll get rejected that's all.

"I have feelings for you" I said loudly then I got silent facing the other way. He then laughed and took my hand causing me too look at him. "I have feelings for you too bruh, for awhile now" he said. I smiled and hugged him it was way to early for us to start dating though so we took baby steps. We laid down and watched movies the rest of the day. It was getting pretty late so I decided to head home because we have school tomorrow. "I'll see ya tomorrow Ight?" He said to me while hugging me. "Yeah" I said. We broke the hug and I head inside.

"I thought you were with Hakeem" my mom said to me with her arms crossed. "I was but he's annoying so I decided to hang with Jahseh" I said. "Hakeem seems sweet be nice to him, I don't fully trust that damn Jahseh kid" she said. What the hell? Since when my own damn mother don't trust him? She only met Hakeem one time and she already likes him? No way.

"What!? You wasn't saying this before and you don't even know Hakeem" I said getting frustrated. All she did was rolled her eyes. "He's trouble" she said then she went upstairs. Wtf! Now my own mother is saying he's trouble when she doesn't even know Jahseh like that. I walked upstairs slamming my bedroom door behind me. "Woah! You okay!?" Ashanti asked me shook asf. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM WITH JAHSEH!?" I yelled. "Wait Shiann calm down.....who has a problem with Jahseh?" She asked me. "My mom! She's saying that he's trouble and that she likes Hakeem and I should be nice to him! Like sis you just met Hakeem! Ugh!" I said then I walked into my bathroom slamming the door behind me. I took a hot shower just clearing my mind. After I showered up I got dressed and brushed my teeth then went straight to bed. Why do everyone keep telling me Jah's bad? He's not even like that. I believed.