Chapter 25

•Shiann's P.O.V•
It been a week since I found out my boyfriend killed people. I still think about it and sometimes it scares me but I am going to help him handle it. It's tour time and Jahseh and I are getting ready to head out. "I don't know what to wear" I said looking in the mirror. "You look good in anything" Jahseh said. I smiled and went to go change. I wore a black tank top with black sweats and socks & sandals. I notice that I'm gaining a little bit of weight but eh. "You ready babe?" Jahseh asked me. I nod my head yes and we got all our stuff and head inside the bus.

It wasn't only Jahseh and I in the bus. Craig, Coolie, Kidtrunks, Bass Santana, Tankhead and others was on the bus as well. I took a seat next to Jahseh in front of Ski and Ashanti. I felt nauseous but it's probably because I ate something bad.  

In the bus
I just notice that I haven't gotten my period yet. I'm probably just late or something I'll talk to Ashanti about that later on. "I'm deadass hungry" Coolie said. "Nigga yo ass just ate, Fuck is you hungry for?" Tankhead said. "Hey ski?" I said. "Yeo?" He answered back. "Your deadass ug-" I didn't finished my sentence because I had to rush to the bathroom. I started vomiting a lot. What the hell is wrong with me. "You okay babe?" Jahseh asked rushing in. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. I flushed the towel and rinsed my mouth with some mouth wash.

I went back in the front and took a seat. We all just listened to some music and just chilled. Long long long! while later we reached to the concert place(I don't know what you call it). We all head inside and went back stage. "We're gonna go set up okay? Just chill here" Jahseh said to me. "Okay" I said back then we kissed and he went to go set up. "Ashanti my period hasn't come yet, I feel nauseous and I gained some weight" I said to Ashanti worried. "What!? You don't think your pregnant right?" She asked me.

"Hell no I mean I don't know....I'm only 18! I can't be" I said. Ashanti got up and grabbed my arm to get up. "We're going to the store, come on" Ashanti said. We asked the security if there's a store nearby and he said yes so we decided to walk.

We reached to the store which was like 4 blocks away. I grabbed a pregnancy test box and paid for it and then left. We rushed back to the concert place and went backstage and went to the bathroom. I of course pee'd on it and then rest it on the counter and waited. My heart was beating faster than usual. What if I'm really pregnant? I'm only 18! This is my last year of high school and I can't end up pregnant! What if Jah doesn't even want a kid yet? He's only 19. He dropped out of high school before we left for tour but still.  He has his career to deal with and other shit. Not saying I don't want a kid because I do but we're young and dealing with shit.

20 minutes later
"Can you go check on it for me?" I asked Ashanti. "Of course" she responded. She went into the bathroom and it took her awhile to walk back out. "Well?" I asked her. "You're pregnant" Ashanti said softly. I don't believe it until I checked and she was right. "Ohmygosh!!" I screamed. Mixed feelings came in. I was excited, scared, and kinda upset. The concert was about to begin. "Babe you wanna come on stage?" Jahseh asked me. "Of course baby" I said. I hid the test in my purse then Ashanti and I went on stage and there was so many people.

The boys were doing their thang performing and shit. The crowd was going in and getting it. Ashanti and I was of course supporting our boys and getting litt. So I'm pregnant and I have to tell Jahseh after he's done. How am I gonna tell my mom though? She's gonna be beyond pissed. She doesn't really like Jahseh for some reason. I felt nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and threw up again. I brushed my teeth to get the nasty taste outta my mouth then I dranked some water and relaxed a little bit. I went back on stage and continued having a ball.

After concert.
The concert finished but Jahseh and they boys were talking to some fans and giving them water and stuff. Jahseh even introduced me to some of his fans. "This is my beautiful girlfriend Shiann" he said to them. A couple of them hugged me and took pictures with me. I then let him talk to his fans so I went backstage and waited for him. My heart was still beating fast because I don't know what his reaction would be.

Jahseh then came backstage smiling and shit. He looks so damn good man. I didn't want to rush so I waited a couple minutes then it was time to tell him. Here we go.