Chapter 36

•Jahseh's POV•
"Yo imma go get us something to drink, I'll be back boy!" I told Stokeley then I walked out. I head downstairs and didn't see Shiann in the living room, dining room or kitchen. I head upstairs and check in our room....no sign of her. My heart started beating fast. I checked her writing office, not there. I check my studio Incase she might be there....Nope!

"Yeo she not here! No sign of her!" I shouted pissed all the off. Why would she leave the house knowing the conversation Stokeley, Her & I had. I grabbed my phone and started calling her....no answer  I kept calling and calling. I threw my phone and sighed. "Ight vro, she's probably by Ashanti let's just chill and go check out Ashanti's house" Stokeley said. Ashanti house? I could've sworn he lived with her as well.   "Don't you guys live together? Why you call it her house?" I asked confused as hell. "Whatever, come on" he said. I picked my phone back up, grabbed my car keys and then we got in my car.

•Shiann's POV•
I parked my car and got out looking around to make sure I don't see Akeem, If he's after Jah then there's a chance he's after me too. I walked up to Stokeley and Ashanti's doorstep and knocked. Ashanti opened the door and she looked confused. "Hey sis, you look scared....are you okay?" She asked me. "Can I come in? Please!?" I asked frustrated. She let me in.

"Did Stokeley tell you about the Akeem thingy?" I asked her while walking back and forth. She just stood there confused. "Who the fuck is Akeem and what are you talking about?" She asked. I grabbed her arm and rushed over with her to the living room. We took a seat and I looked at her. "Akeem is Hakeem's older brother and he threatened Jah! He told Jah he's going to kill him!" I shouted. Ashanti grabbed me and looked at me in the eyes. "I can't believe this, when did this happen? Like when did Akeem tell Jahseh this?" She asked. I told her everything about what the boys told me. "Okay I know your scared and all but if they say they got it then trust me, they got it" She said. I mean she is right....I hope. I smiled and gave her a hug.

When Ashanti and I broke our hug she looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. She smiled and kept laughing. "I'm pregnant" she said. I got up and looked at her shocked like jaw dropped. "Ohmygosh congrats sis!" I shouted. We hugs and then we took a seat back on the couch. Yes! We're still 18 we met our boys in September it's now December. Still till this day I'm still upset I'm pregnant at a young age. Everything went by so fast but I'm grateful to have Jahseh in my life and I'm grateful to have his kids.

Just then Jahseh and Stokeley burst into the house. "There She is" Stokeley said. Jahseh rushed over to me and hugged me. I know why he's acting like this, he probably thought Akeem was to hurt me or something. "Why would you leave without telling one of us!? Gosh Shiann!" He shouted. I looked at his phone and noticed it had multiple cracks on it. "Were you that mad that you broke your phone? I'm sorry" I said. He looked at his phone then looked at me. "Now you see how mad I get over you" He said. I know he's mad at me so it's best I leave him alone cause when Jahseh is mad it's a total different person.

"I have some news I want to share!" Ashanti shouted standing up in the middle of the living room. We all looked at her. "I'm pregnant!" She shouted. Stokeley rushed over to her and hugged her. "You for real? I'm gonna be a daddy?" He asked her. She shook her head yes and kissed him. "Congrats guys" Jahseh said, "Yea Congrats" I added in. They thanked us then we all hugged. "Aye we heading back to the house, wanna come?" Jahseh asked Ashanti. She shook her head yes. I mean I drove my car here so it's best if Jahseh and ski drive back to our house in Jah's car and Ashanti and I will drive back in my car.

As we head outside to get in the cars a guy and his friend looked at Ashanti and I. Jahseh noticed so he obviously said something. "As you can see she's pregnant and I'm her nigga so you can stop staring!" Jahseh shouted at them. "Okay so I'm going to drive back in my car with Ashanti and you both can drive back in your car" I told Jahseh. "Ight, be careful" he said then he kissed me on the cheek. I'm literally going where he's going but okay, he's so caring. I smiled and got in my car with Ashanti then we drove off.

•Jahseh's POV•
As Shiann drives off the same guys who were staring at them looked at them in the car and started smiling. My fist balled up that my veins started popping out. "Yeo vro, you vool?" Stokeley asked me. "Them nigga's checking out our girls!" I shouted. Stokeley looked at them then he started walking towards them so did I.

"Listen my guys-" Stokeley said getting cut of by me. "The one with the white top is MINE! So I suggest you relax! I'll deadass fuck y'all up!" I shouted. One of the dude's was about to hit me till I grabbed his arm and punched him in the face. Us four started fighting.

All of a sudden the cops pulled up. They broke it up but guess what!? We all ended up in the police car on our way to the police station, something I've been avoiding and it just has to happen. Shiann gonna be pissed because I promised her I'll stop with this shit. I decided to go into my pocket and grab my phone so I could text Shiann. I felt around my pants then realized it wasn't in there.

Fuck! It's probably in the car or I dropped it.