Chapter 26

•Shiann's P.O.V•
It's time for me to tell Jahseh that I'm pregnant. Here we go. "Um Jahseh can I talk to you somewhere private?" I asked him. "Yeahh Ight" He said. We got up and went outside to talk. I made sure I brought the pregnancy test with me. "What's up? You okay?" He asked me. I looked around and then look back at him. "I'm pregnant" I said. A big cute smile came across Jahseh's face. "You deadass? Babe please tell you deadass" he said lifting me up. I started laughing and smiling. "I'm deadass, look" I said handing him the pregnancy test. He looked at it then started jumping up. "We're having a baby! I've always wanted a kid" he said. "Your really happy, I like seeing you like this" I said to him. He picked me up again and started kissing me. "Who else know's?" He asked me. "Only you and Ashanti" I responded. "Can we tell my vro's?" He asked. "Of course" I said smiling.

We went back inside. Jahseh and I decided to let everyone know when we head back to his house to chill. The boys started gathering their things and then we all head inside the bus. Jahseh kept smiling on the way back to his crib. It makes me happy to see how happy he is. The bus ride home took forever but we all reached back to Jahseh's house safely.

When we got to Jahseh's house I took a seat on the couch and waited for Jahseh to put his things away. "Want any pizza or anything?" Craig asked me. "No thank you I'm fine" I responded. Everyone was in the living room eating pizza, listening to music and chilling. Jahseh then came out and took a seat next to me.

"Ight can everyone be quiet for a second? Shiann and I have something to tell you guys" Jahseh said. Everyone got quiet and looked at us. "Okay babe you wanna tell them? Or you want me to do it?" Jahseh asked me. "You can do it" I said smiling and holding his hand. "Ew, y'all acting like a old ass couple" Trunks said. I playfully rolled my eyes and started laughing. "At least we a couple nigga, yo ass still single" Jahseh said. Everyone started laughing. "Damn he violated" Bass Santana said. "Anyways shut up and listen.....Shiann is pregnant" Jahseh said excitedly. Everyone jaw dropped and they started smiling. "Congrats" Tankhead said. "Yeah Jahseh always wanted a kid...congrats forreal" Coolie said. "Thank you guys" I said. Ski walked over and gave me a hug. "Congrats sis" Ski said. "Thanks bro" I said back.

"So we finna be uncles?" Craig asked. "Y'all already know" Jahseh said smiling. While Jahseh was talking to everyone I went in the room to lay down for a little cause I felt kinda sick. Jahseh then walked in and laid down next to me. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah just feeling a little ill" I said smuggling up under him. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Imma take you to my moms house tomorrow" Jahseh said. You know it's been months since we been dating and I never met his mom in person. We talked over the phone but never met in person. "Oh okay" I responded. "So what made you buy a pregnancy test?" He asked me. "My period never came and it was suppose to, I notice I gained a little bit of weight and I felt nauseous all day today" I sighed. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna be a father man, I'm excited" he said. "We gotta also go tell my mom tomorrow" I said. "Okay wifey" Jahseh said. "Well imma go chill with the boys and shit, get some rest" he said. I nod my head and closed my eyes. He kissed my cheek and walked out.

I have a lot of shit to think about, like Jahseh and I don't live with each other but we want to as a family then I have to think about school. I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap.

1 hour later
"Babe wake up, you need to eat something" Jahseh said shaking me. I honestly didn't want to wake up but I actually was pretty hungry. I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth then head to the kitchen. "Let me cook" Jahseh said. I took a seat on the couch and watched some TV. "Damn!" Jahseh shouted. "What?" I said looking at him. "I just wanted you too look at me" Jahseh replied. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Your so annoying" I said. "I know but you love me so deal with it nigga" he said. "I don't know who you calling a nigga hoe" I said walking towards him. He made some curry chicken(his favorite food) with white rice. We both ate while watching TV. After I finished eating I went to go get some more. "Damn you just had a full plate of food now you eating more" Jahseh said laughing. "I'm eating for two now so I'm gonna craving and eating a lot" I said. After we finished eating we took a shower together then went to bed.

Well tomorrow I meet Cleo(X's Mom) in person, tell my family I'm pregnant and tell Grayson and my other friends. Ughhh.