Chapter 3

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
It was around 7pm and here I am at the school watching principal Coleman in his office writing on his cheap ass computer.

The reason why he says I'm a bad person is because of my past. I was with a girl who claimed I beat her when I didn't but everyone believed it so I went to jail for that fucked up rumor.But also I did some very bad things back then like robbed a couple houses and I use to get into fights a lot. The only person who doesn't know about that rumor is Shiann and I don't want her to know about it because she might feel a different way towards me.

I put on some gloves and walked in the school making my way towards principal Coleman's office. He was the only person in the school so I know this was gonna go well. I kicked the door open and then there his fat ass was staring at me shocked.

"JAHSEH!? What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Why would you tell Shiann to stay away from me? What was your reason?" I asked him angrily.

"Because your a bad person! You beat on women! Your not a good person at all!" He said to me. I closed the door and did what I had to do. I was actually starting to like Shiann and I don't want anyone to full her head up with bs and not make her be friends or more than friends with me anymore.

After I finished I rushed home and burned the evidence. I swear I'm not the person I use to fucking be, I just had to stop him before he tells her anything. After I finished cleaning up everything I went to go lay down and text Shiann.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
After I showered and everything else I decided to lay down and watch some TV in my room. I also had homework to do but my favorite show "On My Block" was getting good. My phone then ping and it was a text from Jahseh.

 My phone then ping and it was a text from Jahseh

He called me so I picked up and there he is....with his face all up on the camera looking retarted and goofy asf.

"Hello again...New Girl!" He said in a goofy tone. "Just because i'm new does not give you the right to call me that sir" I said while rolling my eyes. "Aye aye who you rolling ya goddamn eyes at?" He said scrunching up his face. We both laughed and started doing our homework. As of right now he's the only friend I have in that school and I'm okay with that. It was like now 9:15 and we both finished. "You look tired....you should get some sleep" he said while playing with his dreads. I honestly was tired but I still wanted to talk to him. "Nah I'm fine, just anxious to see my bestfriend tomorrow" I said. "What time she comes in tomorrow? Maybe I can go with you to get her" he said. "Like early in the morning...we're gonna be at school by then" I said. Jahseh looked like he was distracted by someone or something because he kept looking off camera. "Hey I gotta go handle a few things....I'll text you later on okay?" He said. "Okayy, later Jah" I said before hanging up.

After I hung up I went to go get some snacks and then went to go lay down and watch a movie. I remembered i had to write down my thoughts into my journal. I went into my box of stuff and grabbed my journal and pen then took a seat at my desk and began writing.

~Dear Journal, Day 1 of the first day of school went both ways. First this morning went bad because my GPS wasn't working, then the traffic was fucking horrible and to make matters worse....I GOT FUCKING LOST. When I finally reached to school I was confused and lost as shit until a boy name Jahseh helped me out. He has a couple face tats and black and blond dreads put up looking like a pineapple headass. He stood by my side the whole day and we started getting to know each other. Hopefully tomorrow goes well too I know it will because my bestfriend Ashanti is going to be coming here to Florida to stay for good as well. I still have a lot of unpacking to do but I'm real lazy. Anyways that's all for today....I'll be back with more tomorrow.~

I closed my journal and put it back into my box of stuff. I was getting pretty tired and it was starting to get late so I was getting ready for bed. I took a shower then brushed my teeth. I went into bed and as I was about to turn off my lamp I get a text from Jahseh.

After we finished texting I put my phone on the charger then turned off my lamp and fell asleep