Chapter 30

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I knocked on Grayson's front door and he answered. "Oh, Jahseh, can I help you?" He asked. I walked in without permission, oh well he ain't gonna do nothing. "So I heard you kissed Shiann" I said staring at him pissed. I just wanted to end that nigga's life but imma let it slide. "Listen man....I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself. I didn't want to break you guys apart and I'm happy that you're going to be a father" he said. His bitch ass twin walked out and looked at me. "What's going on?" Ethan asked. "Your brother kissed my girlfriend" I said. Ethan looked at Grayson shocked. Nigga y'all like best friends you know damn well you ain't shocked. "Anyways just stay away from us, thank you" I said then I walked out.

At home.
As soon as I got back to the house I put everything on the counter to begin cooking. I went into my bathroom and changed off into some basketball shorts and of course I stayed topless. Shiann was awake just laying down on her phone. "Whatcha making?" She asked me. I smiled and look back at her. "Your favorite" I said. She looked at me and smiled. She got up off the bed and walked over to me. "You know I love you right?" She asked hugging and kissing me. "Yeah I know, you know what I love?" I asked her. "What?" She asked smiling. "You and our child" I said. I can't wait to find out the gender.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
Jahseh went into the kitchen to start cooking while I pack a few things. Tomorrow we move into our new home together. After I finished packing a few things I went into the kitchen to help Jahseh. "Need help?" I asked him. "Nah nah let chef youngdaggerdick handle this" he said smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. "So, are you gonna head back to tour?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed. I know an argument is gonna start. "I told you no, tour can wait babe" he said. I know he's wants to stay home with me since we're having a child but  that's soon soon. "Look, I know you want to stay with me and everything but you have fans to attend to" I said. He rolled his eyes and continued cooking. Dramatic ass. "Imma continue packing our things" i said then I walked away. I'll be fine if he was to go off to tour. Ashanti, my sister and Kayla can come over and stuff.

Later on.
After we finished eating we watched a movie together and just chilled. We went to bed after a long night of packing a couple clothes.

The Next Day.
"Babe, wake up we gotta head to the new house" Jahseh said shaking me. I groaned and pushed his hands off of me. I'm not a morning person at all. "Ight bet" he said then he started tickling me. "Stop stop" I said laughing. He still continued to tickle me. "Jahseh! Stopppp! I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled while laughing. He got off of me and helped me up. "I hope I didn't hurt little man in there" he said. I gave him a look and he looked back at me. "What?" He asked smiling while playing with one of his dreads. "What makes you think its a boy?" I asked. He started laughing like there's a joke or something. "I know it's a boy" he said. I just burst out laughing. "Well I think it's a girl" I said then I went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a nice hot shower then when I got out I got dressed and blow dried my hair. "You ready?" Jahseh asked. "Yup, lets go" I said.

In the car.
Ariana Grande came on so I began singing. "When life deals us cards, make everything taste like it is salt, then you come through like the sweeten-" I sang getting cut off by Jahseh. "Hey I was listening to that" I said in a sassy tone. "We're here" He said. I looked over and my eyes sprung open. "Wait this is our house!?" I said Shockley. "Duh, come on" he said helping me out the car. "Jahseh this is huge! How many room?" I asked. "8" he said. I sighed and looked at him. "Wow, it's beautiful" I said. The moving truck pulled up and started carrying some of our things into the house. We had to go shopping anyways to buy new furniture. I walked inside and it's so fucking huge and beautiful. Craig and the rest of the boys came over to help. Jahseh and them helped bring in the furniture while I just sat in the corner eating. I'm so happy we're living together in a big beautiful home.