Chapter 29

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I woke up to someone knocking on my front door. I was wearing a tank top with only my underwear on so I threw on my robe. I opened the door and it was Grayson. "Gray? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Just came to see my best friend" he said. He walked in and hugged me. "I'll be back" I said. I went to go brush my teeth and then head back to Grayson. I took a seat next to him on the couch. "How do you even know Jahseh's address? I asked.

"Anyways, I haven't seen you at school, are you okay? Is everything alright?" He asked me. He totally just ignored my question but okay. I never told him about me being pregnant so I'm gonna tell him even though I wanted to tell all my friends at the same time. "Oh about that, Gray I'm pregnant" I said slowly. His eyes lit up and a huge smile came on his Face. "I better be a uncle or god father and congrats" he said while hugging me. After I pulled away from the hug Grayson stared at me straight in the eyes then he kissed me. I quickly pulled away. "Grayson....why?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I guess I couldn't control myself anymore" he said and he look very sad. Control himself anymore? What does that even mean. "Grayson? What do you mean you couldn't control yourself anymore?" I asked. "Shiann I'm in love with you, ever since you bumped into me that day at the restaurant I Just caught these feelings for you. I couldn't say anything because I know how Jahseh is" he said. "I think you should just go home" I said quietly. He got up off from the couch, hugged me, then left. I just sat there confused and shocked....I have to tell Jahseh about this.

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I came home to Shiann sitting on the couch just staring at the wall. "Hey babe, you Ight?" I asked her while kissing her forehead. She looked at me and then looked back at the wall. "Jahseh take a seat please, we need to talk about something" she said. I took a seat and looked at her. "What up?" I asked her curiously. "So Grayson came over and-" before she can even finish I cut her off.

"Wait Wait Wait.....GRAYSON? What the hell was he doing here? What did you guys do?" I asked angrily. Shiann rolled her eyes and got up from off the couch. "Calm down, we didn't do anything I swear. Why would you even think that? Grayson kissed me and I pushed him off and told him to leave" she said. My fist balled up, my body was getting hot and red. "He did what!?!? When I fucking find him it's clipped!" I yelled.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
Jahseh started making his way towards the front door so I had to stop him. "Jahseh stop! I'm not bout to let you hurt him!" I shouted grabbing his arm. He pulled away from me and slammed the door shut which made me jump up. "What the fuck do you mean don't hurt him!? Nigga your my girl! Mine! There's no way I'm gonna let that fucking slide!" He yelled. "Okay I understand that trust me but just leave him alone!" I yelled back. "Why? So you guys can sneak off when I'm not around and do things behind my back? You probably like him and want him to kiss you some more" Jahseh said. My heart dropped, my body was getting very heated. Why would he even think that? Why would he even say that?

"Are you fucking serious!? I'm telling you to leave him alone so your ass won't get locked up! Cause I know your gonna want to hurt him and if you do you might get locked up and you can't get locked up!" I yelled. Jahseh looked like he felt bad. He walked up to me slowly and grabbed my hand but I pulled my hand away from him. "Don't Touch me right now, I can't with you" I said then I walked away. I went into Jahseh's room and laid down. Him and  Geneva kissed, He lies to me, kills my friend Hakeem and the principal and I'm still happily with this man. Grayson kisses me and I tell Jahseh right away and he wants to get mad? I'm honestly so pissed right now.

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I fucked up man. I really fucked up. But it's something I can't control. If I get mad especially over Shiann I have to either kill or fight someone or something to take out my anger. This girl really cares about me and here I am acting like an ass. I'm still gonna deal with Grayson but I'm not going to hurt him cause I'll rather him alive than losing everything with Shiann. I took a seat on the couch and just started thinking.

I thought to myself maybe I need to see therapy. I know it will help and I know Shiann will agree to it. I went into the room to go check on Shiann to make sure she's okay. "Babyyyy? I'm sorry like I'm G Shit sorry" I said leaning on her. "It's okay well not really but it's whatever" she said. She has the right to be mad at me. I kissed her cheek then I went out to the grocery store to get some stuff to make dinner. I really do feel bad for assuming things and for getting mad over that. At least she told me everything. I decided after I'm finished with the grocery store I'm gonna go pay Grayson a little visit without Shiann knowing.