Chapter 13

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

•Shiann's P.O.V•
The lights started going off so it was time for the movie to start. There wasn't that much people at all. Like 30 minutes later into the movie that not to long ago started I look over and see Ashanti and Ski leaning their heads on each other while watching the movie. How cute man, I support. I look back at the screen and continued eating popcorn. Like 5 minutes later I got so scared I jumped up and covered my face into Jahseh's arms. "Scared ass" he chuckled. "Shut up" I said to him.

I continued looking at the screen till I felt Jahseh's hand on my thigh. My heart started beating fast as he's sliding his hand up. He squeezed my thigh causing me to moan loudly. Nobody heard me tho. Thank god. We was at one of those movie theaters you could lay down.

 We was at one of those movie theaters you could lay down

Like that ⬆️

He looked at me and kissed me causing me to drop the popcorn bucket, but I didn't care about that. We continued kissing that I ended up on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and began kissing and sucking on my neck. I kept moaning loud I couldn't control it. "Shh babygirl, you might get us caught" he whispered in my ear turning me on some more. "Let's take this to the bathroom" he said. We got up and began walking to the bathroom.

We went into the men's bathroom and Jah Locked the door behind him. He sat me down on the counter and continued kissing me.  We started doing things. Just then someone started banging on the door causing Jah to stop. I pulled up my pantie and pants and Jah fixes himself up. We walked out as the guy just stared at us. "Ashanti and Ski probably like where the fuck these niggas at" Jah said to me. We walked in and see them both kissing and shit. "Okay maybe it's time for us to go" I said laughing. I walked up to Ski and Ashanti. "Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt but let's just head to the studio and chill" I said. They think about it then began getting up. We head in the car and everyone was so fucking quiet, I turned on some music since it was so fucking awkward.

Like 30 minutes later we reached to the studio. The boys head into the booth and started rapping while me and Ashanti just sat down listening to them. Just then my phone pinged and it was a freaking text message from the Geneva girl.

Something about her gave me a weird feeling towards her but I'm not the type to judge, she probably just wanna be my friend

Something about her gave me a weird feeling towards her but I'm not the type to judge, she probably just wanna be my friend. I turned off my phone and rest my head on my palms. I think Jahseh noticed I was drained because he rushed out the booth taking a seat next to me.

"You okay?" He asked me. "Who's Geneva?" I asked him. He scrunched up his face. "A old friend of mine why?" He asked me. "She texted me, on Instagram" I said. He grabbed my phone and went through our messages. "Stay away from her bae" Jahseh said to me. "Why?" I asked. "She's just bad news" he said. "She seems sweet tho, I'll give her a chance" I said. He kissed my forehead and head back into the booth. "Are you guys dating now?" Ashanti asked me. "I guess so" I said. "Nice hickey by the way" she said laughing. "What!?" I screamed out. I rushed to the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. There was a big fat juicy hickey on my neck. How the hell am I gonna hide this from my mom? Shit! "JAHSEH!!!!" I shouted. He rushed into the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "Yessss bae?" He said. "yEs bAe, wtf is this!?" I asked him. "A hickey duh" he said. I honestly don't see what's so funny. "How imma hide this from my mom!?" I asked. "Bae....just use makeup, jeez" he said walking out. I wanted to just choke him but imma let it slide. We continued chilling till it turned nighttime.

"We're gonna start heading home, I love you" I said to Jahseh. He then kissed me on the lips and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow, reach home safe and text me okay? I love you more babygirl" he said. Ashanti and Ski hugged  and kissed then we left.

•In The Car•
"So....what happened between you guys anyways?" Ashanti asked. I explained what went down in the bathroom and all Ashanti did was laugh and hyped me up. "So what ya gonna do about that hickey?" She asked me. "Imma hide it" I said. We finally reached home and it looked like everyone was sleep. We headed upstairs and did the usual. Showered, ate, brushed our teeth's and went to bed. And yes I did text Jahseh.