Chapter 9

•Shiann's P.O.V•
I woke up thinking it was like 10am but no it was freaking 12pm. I got up and started getting ready for my hangout day with Hakeem. I brushed my teeth and showered up. I wore a pink crop top, white ripped jeans and white boots with pink laces. I put on my pink choker and my sliver hoop earrings. I started moisturizing my hair then grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

My mom and siblings were still sleep while Ashanti was up watching TV. "Hey girly" I said while hugging her. "Hey sissy, you look cute" she said to me. "Awe thank you, well I'll see you later I gotta meet him at the mall" I said while walking towards the door. I got in my car and started hooking my phone up to the Bluetooth. I put on "Bulletproof" by La Roux. Again my weird ass was singing so loud while driving everyone kept staring at me. The mall actually wasn't that far from my house thank god. Like 35 mins later I reached to the mall. I parked my car while I'm still singing until someone knocked on my window. It was Hakeem. Embarrassing asf. I then hopped out the car. "Heyy sorry about that....I was kinda into it *laughs*" I said to him. "Don't even worry about it....we all have our little moments in the car alone" he chuckled. We both laughed and began walking. We talked about going back to school tomorrow ever since the death of principal Coleman.

"So, what you wanna do first?" He asked me with a cute smile on his face. "Hmm can we please get something to eat first?" I asked him. He shook his head yes and held my hand as we began walking.

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
I was in the mall the whole time following both Shiann and Hakeem. I just had on a hoodie and glasses so they wouldn't notice. As bitch ass Hakeem holds her hand my fist started balling up and my face was getting hot. Why this fuck nigga holding her hand? She doesn't even fuck with him like that. I see them both head into Carl's Jr. I took a seat behind em facing the other way so they wouldn't see me.

"So what you wanna eat?" His bitch ass asked her. I know exactly what she wants. She wants a cheeseburger with fries and a coke. "Um I'll just take a cheeseburger with fries and a coke" she said to him with her little cute innocent voice. I know her so damn well while that Jay Z looking ass nigga don't know shit about her. I looked behind me and see him walked off to go order the food. I just wanted to grab Shiann and hug her tightly but I can't let her know I'm following her. Honestly I'm not going insane or anything I'm just deeply in love with this girl. She's cute, funny, talented asf, caring and crazy. But how can I be with her if everyone just wanna tell her about my fucked up past? His bitch ass then came back so I turned back around. "So Your bestfriend is coming to our school right" he asked her. "Oh yeah, I'm excited cause I get to have her around since I pretty much don't really know anyone at that school besides Jahseh" she said. As soon as I heard my name I got excited but then I was thinking to myself if she bring my name up he's gonna wanna tell her about me, FUCKKKK!

"What's up with you and the Jahseh boy anyways? You guys a thing" he asked her. Why he wanna know? Feen. "Um...can we talk about something else?" She asked him nervously. I can She's uncomfortable with him. He then gets up and heads to the bathroom. She just sat there patiently singing my song "Elephant In The Room". She got up and threw away the trash. He came back and they began walking off, so I got up and followed them. They head into the movie theater so I took a seat behind them. Of course his bitch walked off again to get popcorn. Shiann went on her phone and I saw her went to our messages. I know she's gonna text me.

I hate lying to her but it's best for us

I hate lying to her but it's best for us. He came back with popcorn soda and candies. The movie began and we pretty much watched it but I kept getting distracted because I was mostly watching them. He put his arm behind her but she didn't notice because she was so into the movie. I wanted to get up so bad and punch the shit outta his big lip ass.

Hours later the movie finally finished. Thank god shit was putting my ass to sleep. They began walking out so I followed behind them as usual. "So how much do you know about Jahseh?" He asked her. Why is he so into me instead of getting to know her? Fucking cunt. "What do you mean?" She asked him but she sounded like she was beginning to get irritated. "Principal Coleman was right about him....there's stuff you don't know about him" he told her. Fuck! What should I do!? I can't let her know I'm here! Fuckkkkk!