Chapter 38

•Shiann's POV•
I pulled up to Grayson's house and he was standing outside already, I'm guessing he was waiting for me. I got out and he rushed to me and gave me a hug. "We haven't hung out in awhile" he said. I smiled. "I know, so what's up? Jahseh told me you said someone texted you looking for me" I said. We head inside his house. "Hey Ethan" I said giving him a hug. "Oh hey Shiann, hows the kids?" He asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Making me sound so old but they're good, they kick way to much" I said. He started rubbing my stomach. "Stop giving your mother a hard time, this is your godfather Ethan" he said. I totally forgot to tell them. Grayson, Ethan & Kayla are the godparents of Shy. Stokeley and Ashanti are the godparents of Jah. "Oh so you, Gray & Kayla are Shy's godparents" I told Ethan and Grayson. They both looked at me weirdly. "Jah and Shy? What type of names" Grayson said. Ugh. "Okay Jah is short for Jahseh and Shy is Short for Shiann, Jahseh thought of it so don't press me" I said laughing. Ethan then gave me a hug and went to his room.

"Ight come on we need to talk" Grayson said. We walked over to his couch and took a seat. "What's up?" I asked. He opened his messages in his phone and when I saw this person's name popped up I gasp. "Omg, she texted you asking for me?" I asked. "Yeah" He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. What does Geneva want from me now? I haven't spoken to her in so long. "Well thanks for telling me I'll handle it I guess, I'll see you tomorrow I'm just tired and need to relax" I said. "I understand" Grayson said then he gave me a hug. I got up and walked out. I don't know why but as soon as I stepped outside I felt like someone was watching me.

•Jahseh's POV•
"You and Shiann thought of any names yet?" Steven asked me. "Yep, Jah & Shy" I said. He looked at me but not in no weird way. "So you guys took half of y'all names to name them? Kinda smart" He said. I just started laughing because honestly we were too lazy to come up with some creative shit. Just then Tank, Craig & Ski came back.

"Yo vro she's on her way home & we know whose name it was that texted Grayson" Stokeley said. I rushed up and took them to in Shiann's writing office to talk. "Well? Who is it?" I asked. "Geneva" Tank said. I thought to myself why the fuck would Geneva want to talk to Shiann? They haven't spoken in so long. "Hmm, for what?" I asked. This is just weird and she's friends with Akeem. "I don't know, Grayson never said" Craig said. I don't know why but I just started getting frustrated so I asked everyone to leave so I can just think. When everyone left I took a shower and just went on the balcony to clear my head. Next week is Christmas and I have the best gift for Shiann.

•Shiann's POV•
Before I head home I decided to head to the grocery store to grab a couple stuff to cook for Jahseh and I. Everything went by quickly, thank god. I finally head home and let me just say.....I'm hella exhausted. When I got inside it was empty and all the lights were off. "Babe!?" I shouted. I turned on the lights and head over to the kitchen with a ton of grocery bags. "Babe!?" I shouted again....no sign. I put everything on the counter then started looking around the house. I checked our room and everywhere else but I didn't see him. I totally forgot to check the balcony. I opened the balcony door and there he was. "Hi love" I said. He turned around and smiled. "Hey wifey, everything alright with the Grayson thingy?" Jahseh asked. "I bought some stuff from the grocery store, let's go cook and we'll talk about it" I said. We both head inside and head downstairs to the kitchen.

We both washed our hands and began cooking. "So, Who was it?" Jahseh asked me. "It's Geneva" I said. He looked at me with his eyes sprung open. "Really? Wow!" He shouted. I know he sent his friends to spy on me. "Cut the crap I know you know!" I said laughing. He looked at me and didn't say anything. "Fine, how you knew?" He asked. I saw Tank fat ass rushing in the car, he fucked up badly" I said. I wasn't mad because that shit was too funny. "You know I love you right?" Jahseh asked me. "Awe really?" I asked smiling and cheesing mad hard. "Nah I lied" he said. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. Jahseh and I was just cooking and talking about his birthday since it's next month, what we're doing for new year's and how we can't wait to see our kids. "I have to go Christmas shopping for you tomorrow" I told him. He looked at me with a 'are you serious' face. "I don't need anything, I got everything I ever needed already" He said. "Don't care" I told him. He sucked his teeth and laughed.

We finished cooked so we cleaned up, put on a movie and just chilled while we ate. I really miss my mom, I haven't spoken to her since she found out I'm pregnant. I got up to wash my dish till our doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I told Jahseh. He rushed up and ran towards the door. "You never knew who it could be, I'll get it" he said. I rolled my eyes and stood behind him.

"Who is it!?" Jahseh yelled. No answer. He started balling up his fist and walked to opened it.

Oh my god!

Cliffhanger🙂