Chapter 2

•Jahseh's P.O.V•
It was time to head home, thank god cause I had a lot of shit to do and plus these fuck ass teachers was annoying as shit.

Shiann told me she had to go to the principal's office to talk to him again so I guess that's where she went. I walked in front of the office and see the blinds were down and the door was obviously closed so I leaned against the door as quiet as I can to hear what his fuck ass was telling her.

"Yes principal Coleman....Jahseh helped me out a lot today" I heard Shiann said to him. "Jahseh!? As in Jahseh Onfroy!?" His bitch ass asked her. He obviously knows there's only one Jahseh in this school so don't even start acting dumb. I heard him telling Shiann to stay away from me so that pissed me off because I don't want her to stay away from me. I started hearing footsteps coming towards the door so I quickly hid behind the wall. I see Shiann walked out and she didn't look that happy....it looked like he pissed her off so I'll deal with him later right now I had to go talk to her.

•Shiann's P.O.V•
If principal Coleman was referring to Jahseh being a bad guy because of his looks then that means I no longer have respect for principal Coleman because that's called judging.

I walked out the office kinda pissed because of him telling me Jahseh is a bad guy. Jahseh is nice asf and very sweet, just because he has a couple face tats and have a very rare mean look doesn't mean he's bad or anything.

As I'm walking downstairs I hear someone running behind me, I turned around and it was Jahseh. "Hey, how did it go? Again? *laughs*" He asked me. "Your principal's a jerk, he just can't be judging people by their appearance! How the hell are you a bad guy!? That makes no damn sense!" I said angrily. Jahseh looked at me confused. "Woah, what are you talking about? What did he tell you?" Jahseh asked me. We reached outside and got in my car. We sat there in silence which got awkward so I broke it. "He said I should stay away from you...and that your a bad person, but I feel like he's only saying that because of your appearance" I said in a low angry tone. Jahseh looked at me then looked back out the window. "Let's go get something to eat" he said to me while playing with one of his dreads. I put my keys in the ignition and began driving. The car ride was...weird? Or maybe I felt that way, oh well.

We pulled up to Wendy's because I was craving some the whole day. I parked my car and then we both head inside.

"What do you want?" Jahseh asked me while waiting in line. "Bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coke...oh and chicken nuggets oh wait and onion rings" I said with a big smile on my face. "You might as well just get everything on the menu with your fatass" he said while laughing. "Okay because that wasn't even a lot *laughs* so don't press me" I said to him. We both laughed and then I went to go take a seat and wait for him and our food.

Jahseh is so sweet man, and not only sweet he's super funny and nice. As I'm sitting down waiting a couple boys walked in and instantly one of them looked at me and smiled. "Hey, I'm Hakeem...your the new girl right?" He asked me. "Um yeah hey, I'm Shiann" I said looking at him weirdly. He took a seat while his boys stood up behind him. "I was gonna talk to you today but I saw you were busy...your very pretty" he said to me. He wasn't ugly or anything so yeah and plus he was being nice. "Oh you could've still said hi and thank you" I said. I then see Jahseh walking back with our food. "Um so I'm actually here with a friend and your kinda sitting in his seat" I said. Hakeem looked at Jahseh then got up. "Well I'll see you around school, Peace" he said then him and his friends walked out.

"What was that about?" Jahseh asked me while passing me my food. "He really just came in here to say hi to me....weird but anyways I'm starving" I said. Jahseh took a seat and we began eating and talking. I almost choked because Jahseh kept making me laugh with his little stupid jokes. "So why did you guys move here?" He asked me while taking a sip of his drink. "Honestly New York was too toxic for us so we wanted to move away....my bestfriend actually flies in tomorrow she's going to be moving here as well" I told him. "That's cool" He said. We talked and started getting to know each other.

It was like 5pm school ended at 3pm so I didn't want my mom to start worrying about me. I dropped Jahseh home and then went home.

"Hey mom, I'm home" I said while walking over to the living room to hug her. "Hey sweetie how was your first day? And it's like 5pm why are you home so late?" She asked me while hugging me back. "I was with a friend sorry, and it went good actually I met this boy name Jahseh whose been so helpful today" I said to her while looking at my phone. "Oh that's nice your sister and brother went out to get a couple things. "Oh okay well I'm gonna go shower" I said then I went upstairs into my room.